BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Gabriella T.
First off, I love the packaging of this lip balm! The shape, color, and stripes make it so girly and fun. Besides the cuteness of the packaging, the formula is seriously ridiculous! It’s so effective at making my lips look softer and healthier. It really does heal my chapped lips in a fun and pretty way! Love this stuff and highly recommend this for anyone who is looking for an inexpensive and cute lip balm to do the job! SO CUTE!
Jessica T.
Pearland, TX
I actually like this stuff! So I have around 4-5 EOS brand lip balms, but this one is the most hydrating out of all of them, and honestly I think it's just aesthetic to just have one in your purse or on your desk or in your makeup collection. I feel like they're collectibles now so I mean it's not the best lip care item on the market, but it's cute and works .
Eva S.
Little Rock, AR
For a while, I couldn’t understand why everyone was going nuts for these...I tried it after my secretary gifted one to me. I totally get it. I’m an Eos freak. I have one in my makeup drawer, one in my bag, one at my desk, one in my car. The coconut milk is by far my favorite that I’ve tried. The scent is really light and it has no taste. It give amazing lip protection and the shape is really easy to get full coverage with.
Destany F.
Jesup
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product really made my lips soft and kept them smooth during the winter I would totally recommend this product to anyone who wants something for a grab and go!
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
The coconut milk is my favorite of all the EOS scents! The texture is amazing and feels so smooth on my lips. And this stuff WORKS. I love the packaging and design. The roundness really helps during application and it's just all around a GREAT product!
Cindy D.
Cicero
Purchased at: Walgreens
Eso visibly soft lip balm with cocino milk it’s a great product for your lips it really take care of them it smells delicious and your lips will be smooth and soft
mlbo18
Love love love these! I’ve used the other flavors as well and all of them are great! I picked up a couple at the store one day and my son was so intrigued- yep I got him hooked on lip balm- and he said oh another kind! I’m going to try it! He did and one of his coworkers, who happened to be a girl, said that that was for women. In response he said, “Not anymore!”. He uses them all the time as I do. At one time I had three in my purse. A bit overkill I know, but through the day I had a choice! Lol! I promise you use these, you won’t be disappointed!
Courtney R.
Menomonee Falls
Cute packaging and unique ball design that catches your eye. Love all the bright colors of the EOS balls. The ball design is a little bulkier though if you like to keep it in a pocket. Love this scent! It goes on incredibly smooth and stays on for a long time. It is a little bit more pricier than other brands, but a little goes a very long way.
🇨🇦Candee-Emily/🇭🇰倩盈/🇰🇷천영 C.
Shaw Afb, SC
Purchased at: Costco
In my other review, I’ve mentioned how I have one in every room of the house including the car.
This one I personally keep in my purse, I am absolutely in love with this scent but I could be biased as I’m a huge coconut lover. Just like all the other eos formulas, it’s hydrating and helps a lot to keep the lips prepped for great lipsticks.
Cassie B.
This one is my absolute favorite it smells amazing and soothes my lips, definitely recommend. They are fairly priced and they last a long time, the packaging is good sometimes they put it in super cute packages
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?