BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ciara N.
Cardiff, South Glamorgan
I bought this product around a month ago and use daily. It is easily applicable and tastes great! I have used EOS products before but never this particular balm and it met my expectations, would recommend.
Annie P.
Oxford Street, London
Love the packaging, its so cute! Smells amazing too but i go through it quite quickly. Purchased in boots and found it quite expensive but loved the look so had to buy it. May look for cheaper alternative in future but cute payday purchase
Von🌹 D.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Absolutely amazing!!! Bought one about 2 months ago and I've still got heaps left, it's my go to lip balm as it leaves my lips feeling so soft. The packaging is adorable and the unique shape is so cool.
Vasilia K.
Korydallos
I really love this product! I literally love the packaging.I can take it everywhere with me.So easy to apply as it is so soft.It is also long lasting,it stays in my lips almost all day and I would definitely recommend it to others!!
Jess H.
I remember these being so huge at school. I always liked how you applied them without sticking your fingers in a pot. But I don't think the are that protecting on your lips. The coconut milk makes this one slightly more moisturising.
Kirsten J.
Pretoria
This product smells amazing and is very moisturizing. I have been using this product for over 3 years and won’t go anywhere without it. I love the container, because of the unique shape I will never lose it. Definitely a must have.
Amanda P.
I was a big fan of the brand and I loved this one in particular, the coconut scent is delicious, but I feel it doesn't last very much in good conditions, I felt like the product went bad very fast.
Greet S.
Heusden-Zolder
This lip balm has a smooth texture and smells delicious. I really like the packaging and color combination. It applies really easy, makes my lips soft and it's not sticky at all. But: after an hour, my lips feel a bit dry again. However, I would recommend this lip balm!
Javiera E.
Santiago
It is really soft and creamy. It smell delicius, really good for chapped lips. It's price is not high at all. It has this special shape wich makes the eos easier to use. Nice packaging, it is really colorful. I will recommend it !
Mario D.
Brawley
This eos lipbalm is very moisturing but it has a different after taste than the mint one they have very similar formulas i recommend it to everyone who likes to pamper their lips on a daily basis
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??