BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Rachel J.
Abbotsford
Eos is my favourite lip balm product. The fun shape of the packaging is what got me to purchase, and the quality product is what has kept me a customer since. I love everything to do with coconut, so naturally I had to try this flavour, and I was not disappointed!
Crystal C.
Richmond, BC
the balm itself does the job really effectively, but I really hate how big and bulky the packaging is. I usually need to carry lip balm with me everywhere I go, but this shape is not slim enough to easily slip into my purse/backpack/ whatever i'm wearing that day
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
I l be using the Jesé I love the shape and the flavours that it comes in. My kids love using these also they find as do I that they work so good keep my lips soft and not dry. These are great and fit easy in my purse so I can bring them every where with me.
Ashley C.
Medicine Hat, AB
EOS is great. I love the smell and taste. I love the unique shape and how it keeps my lips hydrated. I had read posts online saying they get full of bacteria but I have not had this happen in my few years of using EOS and over all of my different types. I think it's a great product and will continue to use it.
Lyn-Marie B.
Bridgetown
This lip product prevented my lips from cracking and kept them soft. Yes , I would say it did meet my expectations. I'm a first time users but I would definitely repeat again. It is nicely packed and definitely cute. Of course I would buy this again.
Beatrice W.
London
At first the smell really put me off however after being in desperate need for some lip balm and having only this I started to like it more as the smell seems to fade. It is very moisturising and better than some of the eps balms I have tried before.
Katy V.
St, ON
A really nice balm to throw in your purse. It's not heavily scented, just a nice light coconut smell and I love the round packaging, makes it easy to find if I'm rummaging in my purse. The price isn't horrible, especially if you can find it on sale.
Ella B.
England, UK
This is such a great lip balm! Honestly, I don’t use lip balm too often, but I honestly really really REALLY recommend this lip balm! If you know me, you know I love my moisturising products, and this is magic. I love the scent, it’s absolutely amazinggggggg and it’s just a really good balm :)
Samantha A.
Greenwood, BC
Great product. Makes your lips soft. Smells good too. Average priced. Always a good buy. The packaging is cute so I don't mind packing it around. I find I have to use it a few times a day, but I drink a lot of water throughout the day so it comes off.
Laura M.
New Castle , DE
This is a nice lip Balm. I think there are many others cheaper that work out great too. It's nos my favorite because even though they have an amazing smell the taste it's just like plastic. Not a producto that I would buy but it's nice and practical.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??