BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Rachael s.
Cassia
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was my favorite lip balm ever and I loved the coconut flavor and the little egg shaped container, although it was more expensive than most lip balms. It worked great.
Ali M.
Overland Park, KS
This is by far my favorite moisturizing chap stick. I bought mine from Target a few months ago. The little egg shaped chapstick is so cute and ready to just throw it in your purse and go. I’m a coconut fanatic and I love the milky coconut feeling. It leaves my lips feeling so soft and is LONG lasting!
Joya M.
Niagara Falls
Love this product! keeps my lips moisturized for hours & smells wonderful. Great price & lasts forever.love the tint! Can wear to work during the day or out at night.this will be my go to lip balm always.no improvement necessary at all,well maybe...
eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm

Mary S.
Ellisville
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love love love the feel of these! I keep them on my rolling work station at work! I have never finished one because my co-workers snag them! I really like to put this on after my Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Lip Scrub - Mojito lip scrub I use at night! Highly recommend!
Mary F.
Inlet Beach
This is hands down my favorite lip balm! It's one of the only lip balms the provides a gentle instant relief. I never thought a lip balm could work this well. It was my first time using, but I'm sure I will be buying many more! I love it so much and I don't think that I would change anything about it!
Madison W.
This lip balm worked very well and kept my lips quite soft, plus I didn’t find myself having to re-apply it that often. This wasn’t my first time using an eos product but this one really surprised me and I would definitely reccomend this to others!!
Rachel L.
Baton Rouge
The coconut milk ball is absolutely yummy! I love it. I’ve only bought it one time but I would buy it again for sure. It’s did meet my expectations. The price is sometimes a little pricey but I think it’s worth it. I would definitely recommend to others!
Samantha M.
It works to make your lips soft, but you gotta really like the coconut smell to use this, because it's pretty strong. Also, it feels like a waste because once the bulb is gone, it's hard to use and there's still a lot of product left buried in the bottom.
Payton B.
Winter Park, FL
I rated this one a 4 because I absolutely love this scent but the lip balm itself isn’t anything too special. It is a wax based formula so it feels very waxy on the lips and locks in moisture. I don’t know how much moisture it provides but if you had already hydrated lips this would maintain the moisture.
Deanna L.
Philadelphia
I hate this product don't get me wrong I love eos products but the smell in this products smells terrible to me smells like vomit sorry to say but if they just change the formula or something. Yes I have bought a another just to see if I had a wrong batch and no I didn't they both smelled disgusting.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??