BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Von🌹 D.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Absolutely amazing!!! Bought one about 2 months ago and I've still got heaps left, it's my go to lip balm as it leaves my lips feeling so soft. The packaging is adorable and the unique shape is so cool.
Vasilia K.
Korydallos
I really love this product! I literally love the packaging.I can take it everywhere with me.So easy to apply as it is so soft.It is also long lasting,it stays in my lips almost all day and I would definitely recommend it to others!!
Jess H.
I remember these being so huge at school. I always liked how you applied them without sticking your fingers in a pot. But I don't think the are that protecting on your lips. The coconut milk makes this one slightly more moisturising.
Amanda P.
I was a big fan of the brand and I loved this one in particular, the coconut scent is delicious, but I feel it doesn't last very much in good conditions, I felt like the product went bad very fast.
Kirsten J.
Pretoria
This product smells amazing and is very moisturizing. I have been using this product for over 3 years and won’t go anywhere without it. I love the container, because of the unique shape I will never lose it. Definitely a must have.
Greet S.
Heusden-Zolder
This lip balm has a smooth texture and smells delicious. I really like the packaging and color combination. It applies really easy, makes my lips soft and it's not sticky at all. But: after an hour, my lips feel a bit dry again. However, I would recommend this lip balm!
Javiera E.
Santiago
It is really soft and creamy. It smell delicius, really good for chapped lips. It's price is not high at all. It has this special shape wich makes the eos easier to use. Nice packaging, it is really colorful. I will recommend it !
Mario D.
Brawley
This eos lipbalm is very moisturing but it has a different after taste than the mint one they have very similar formulas i recommend it to everyone who likes to pamper their lips on a daily basis
Melanie R.
100 mike house , BC
My favourite eos lip balm. I've used so many different eos's and this one by far is my favourite. Could just be because the packaging is pink and it's coconut scents but it's the bomb dot com
Marcos L.
Ensenada
Es un producto que sirve para humectar los labios pero es demasiado grasoso y no regenera las lesiones de labios, su presentación es bonita como todos los eos, pero sólo lo considero un adorno para la colección de maquillaje
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?