BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Yarra🥀 A.
I've always been suffering from dry lips but this product is amazing! They make my lips so soft. Here's a bonus, they smell and taste great! Yep i tasted it.
Taylor H.
Drayton, ON
This product gives your lips a very soft finish! It's moisturizes your lips in a 100% good way! It's a very inexpensive product for the amount that it lasts
Marie N.
One less star, just because my favorite scent of eos is the mint one which you can never get in Germany. I think it might have been a summer limited edition.
Ra S.
As much as the packaging is cute I think it’s too bulky. I don’t find it very effective in the winter and not very hydrating tastes and smells great.
Drew B.
This is A MUST HAVE❤❤ especially when you have dry lips. it is gentle on our lips and its easy to apply. I love this product, and it is really effective!❣❣
Colleen M.
Lindsay, ON
I love this coconut milk EOS balm so much I always have a few in my personal stock! It has a fresh and subtle scent and it makes my lips feel super smooth.
Anamarija C.
It is realy nice I like it. It has nice sent and it is realy comftarble to wear on the lips. And you can yust put it in the pocket because it is so small.
Nathalia R.
São José dos Campos-SP
It has a nice coconut smell, is really effective and provides beautiful lips, worth what it costs and the packaging is beautiful, I'm a forever repeat user
Eszter B.
Thunder Bay
I love this brand and the yummy smells and scents that come with them. My lips are always dry! And this brand is so nice and rich and creamy for my lips!
Kingshuk M.
Santiniketan
Amazing products from their brand always. Love their balms so when they came out with this lipbalm I grabbed it as soon as possible. Absolutely love it.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?