BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
MALAK A.
Doha
i have used this lip balm and i can't describe how I'm feeling right now, because i have never seen my lips that glossy and plump in my life they are so soft and it has a nice packaging which i like and its easy to carry around. i like it and i recommend it always to my friends (after asking me what do i use on my lips because they are back to life again.). Thanks EOS:)
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Anahid R.
It's the best moisturizers all smell delicious and are very soft to apply, I struggle to find them and they are little expensive in my city but they are worth it
Mandy M.
it's so smooth and makes  your lips really soft. In my opinion it gives you the softest feeling of all eos balms i've tried before and it hast a natural taste too.
Sharon L.
Hammarö
Super nourishing lip balm with delicious taste. Long lasting softness. Good value for your money. Handy and cute packaging. Love the brand and frequently buying more. I will definitely buy this again.
Patricia M.
PORTER'S LAKE
this formula is very hydrating. The scent is really pleasant and subtle - just a hint of coconut. Once the balm is applied the scent isn't noticeable so it is a good option for those who are sensitive to scents. It also doesn't get chalky around the corners of the lips like some lip balms. Would definitely recommend.
P A.
Santo domingo
Since I did a really hard treatment for acne skin, my skin and lips felt super dry all the time, So I went online and bought this EOS lip balm, it made my lips feel awesome and moisturized. So easy to use and fits perfect everywhere. I love how cute it is and how awesome smells! ohhhhh fresh coconuts always makes me happy!!
Jessica D.
Hull
LOVED!!! This lipbalm lasted me whole year and longer!! It was so smooth and moisturising! I loved the unique shape however the down side was that you couldnt get the last bit out without using your finger. For the price i would totalt recommend as it is so long lasting,they smell amazing too! I will be sure to re purchase!
Tabitha B.
Victoria, BC
I love coconut and these lip balms are extremely soft and moisturizing!!  It keeps my lips soft for hours and I don't need to reapply that often. I also really like the packaging and how it will sit well on a counter and is easy to find in my purse. I have already repurchased a couple times and will continue to do so.
Jess F.
Nottingham, Nottingham
Perfectly nice lip balm, the packaging is really cute and it does what it says on the tin. Bought while queueing in Topshop, nice little product to keep handy in my bag or in my drawer at work. Nice smell to it and keeps your lips nice and soft, especially in winter.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??