BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Isabella C.
E48ps
Eos are by far my favourite lip brand to keep my lips moisturised! I used to suffer from dry and cracked lips and found every lip product I used would dry fast. This product keeps my lips moisturised for a long time and a bonus is the cute packaging! Would defiantly repurchase as I have 3 times already!
Elizabeth R.
Bowen Island, BC
I have all of the EOS ever, except for the new crystal and pumpkin ones. I kinda collect them. They are easy to throw in my bag when I'm on the go, very easy to use without that dreaded finger covered in product, and they smell really good. Love the packaging!

eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
💐*Catalina F.
Santiago
Me lo regalo mi prima de su viaje a Estados Unidos.
Es muy suave y me hidrata mucho los labios pero no dura mucho en ellos, el aroma es un poco fuerte, pero soportable, no es muy fácil encontrarlo en mi país, y por lo que he visto tampoco es muy barato. Aun así es un buen producto
Lo recomiendo
The spherical packaging makes a nice change from the typical 'lipstick' type balms. The product is creamy and glides on easily, although I didn't notice much improvement in my lips as it seems to sit on top of my lips rather than moisturizing them. Handy for on the go but didn't work brilliantly for me.
Sarah J.
This is my favourite scent of all the EOS products. Also my favourite container because I love pink. I think it’s very moisturizing. I like to apply lots because it’s addictive. Unique packaging also which makes it stand out.
马纳尔 M.
Riyadh
 this is  aoc  lip balm it's really good and easy to apply and really good  packaging I'm in love with the packaging it's so cute and makes my lead always most rising and really long lasting lip balm it's really good and aoc  have lots of flavours and a lot of colours and you need to try it's really good
Jaida O.
Edmonton , AB
This is my personal favourite eos lip balm! They are a little pricey but it's worth how long they last! I've had one for 1 whole year now and my lips are still smooth! Definitely recommend for dry lips lol year around!!
Crystal R.
Footes Lane, Bristol
One of my favourite lip balms. It's so easy to apply this as the shape of the eos balm is perfect for lips. Not only does it look beautiful, its easy to undo and the ideal travel size as it doesn't take up any room in my bag. I bought another for myself and my sister. I love it.
Nadia G.
Tijuana
I love Eos, I have been using them for so long. I really like the texture that it leaves in my lips, I bought it in a Walmart for so cheap it was on sale. the packaging is pretty neat it has really great pastel colors on them. I would definetly recommend you to use it, its great.
This eos lip balm makes my lips so soft. I have one in every handbag. Can’t live without them anymore. I tend to have really dry and chapped lips and eos seems to be the only ones that work for me. Absolutely my all time favourite.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?