BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Alana S.
Miami
Me fascina. Tiene un olor impresionante. Su precio lo vale totalmente. Me humecta los labios muchísimo, por lo tanto es perfecto para eso días en los que los labios se cuartean.
Ida I.
Love the scent and the feel of this balm. Super moisturizing and absorbs well into my lips. I normally apply this at night and my lips feel super soft the next day.
Amira R.
Once again I talked about that on my Snapchat and lot of people trusted on me and try all there best to get this one they rally like it after my review and send me a lot of thanks msg's and stuff . Personally i love to use eos it's really smooth and soft for any kind of lips .
member-3db8e
This product is priced fairly for the amount of product there is. It’s very conveniently sized and long lasting, smells amazing and it makes your lips feel so soft and and smooth. I would recommend this product especially during the fall and winter!
Robyn G.
Perth road
I use to buy this all the time but stopped using it when it began to cause my lips to tingle/irritate. The container is a bit bulky but if you like the product the size of the container won't matter.
Antonia B.
Santiago, chile
hello I'm here to tell you about the EOS of coconut milk, it's wonderful at least in texture, taste and smell I love because I love everything that comes from this wonderful fruit, worse the truth is that it takes a couple of days to give it's softness that promises to my lips, I have it a long time ago but still maintains that rich smell like the first day I buy it to my country (Chile) does not reach the EOS brand therefore I must buy it to people who bring it from abroad even so it is not so expensive or killer for my pocket, and I would only buy it again for the rich smell that has on my lips not long ago: c eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit
will f.
Bournemouth
I like the eos' and i the scents however i'm not the biggest fan of the coconut milk one , i think many people like this eos so i would recommend it to others if your a fan of eos.
CC M.
Actualmente lo uso y me encanta porque es súper hidratado pero el olor no me agrada para nada porque no huele a coco pero mega recomendado en cualquier otro aroma.
Éirinn T.
I've had this lip balm for a while and I live but I have bought many of them and will continue to buy it because it always meets my expectation and is so easy to apply and would so recommend this product
Jenna B.
Creston , BC
Who doesn’t love carrying these around? I have them in my room, all over my house, in my coats, and all my bags! The coconut milk is nourishing, smoothing and hydrating! Great value of its price and I’ll definitely be buying it again!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??