BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Janet Q.
Camano Island, WA
This was one of my stocking stuffers for Xmas and I couldn’t have been happier!! I keep one in my purse, bedroom, and at work. I LOVE it! The coconut milk one is my favorite. Also, the shape and colors are perfect bc they aren’t your typical boring chapstick!
julesrn82 B.
Rock Hill
I love the light, creamy formula of EOS, because it leaves your lips smooth with just a light layer of product.  It’s very accessible and portable.  I feel that it is so much easier to use compared to others that you have to wind up and down.  It has a great, light scent and flavor as well.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
I've been applying this lip balm every night when I go to bed and my lips have never been softer! Before that I was waking up and having my lips be so dry that they were cracking and bleeding! Just not a fan of the packaging, I wish it was in a thin twist tube!
Natalia R.
West Hempstead
I feel that Eos is no that great of a lip balm. I use them sometimes but they are quite pricey for the fact that I feel they aren't very great at moisturizing their lips. They aren't the worst lip balms but they definitely aren't the best either. But they do the job if need be.
Teresa A.
Newark
I really love these lips balms they do the job!!! my main problem with then is that during the winter if I keep one in my bag it gets really hard and kind of rough on the lips. The ones I have a gifts from friends and coworkers. Other than that it works 👌🏾.
~Maria~ A.
East Northport
The eos coconut milk lip balm provides nice hydration plus a nice scent and flavor to your lips. It's not my first time using eos lip balms and it definitely met my expectations, easy to apply and use with nice packaging. I recommend it for everyday use.
Camille D.
Opelika
It is super cute and awesome. I enjoy the light smell. It also works amazingly and it doesn’t run out often. It is super easy to use, just don’t let it melt. I saw it by the cash register, and I had to try. I definitely recommend it to everyone. Over all 5/5
Olivia M.
Wayne
Honestly does not work that well. If your lips are peeling and you put this on, it just feels like you put a layer of thin thin plastic on. I’ve given this product many chances but it’s not something I would recommend as a holy grail thing. It works a little but you have to already have moisturized lips
Joya M.
Niagara Falls
Love this product! keeps my lips moisturized for hours & smells wonderful. Great price & lasts forever.love the tint! Can wear to work during the day or out at night.this will be my go to lip balm always.no improvement necessary at all,well maybe...
eos™ Shimmer Lip Balm

Mary F.
Inlet Beach
This is hands down my favorite lip balm! It's one of the only lip balms the provides a gentle instant relief. I never thought a lip balm could work this well. It was my first time using, but I'm sure I will be buying many more! I love it so much and I don't think that I would change anything about it!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??