BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Manvika R.
Buffalo, NY
First of all, the packaging is to die for. I just love it. This is my second product. I bought it at Walmart store near me. It did meet to my expectations. It is so moisturizer and would come to a longer run.
Mackenzie R.
Dartmouth, NS
Love the feeling and application of eos, the packing is very #cute, which gives it a lot of appeal, and they have lots of different kinds, with different effects, so there is definitely something for everyone!
P O.
This is surely my favourite EOS product, I love the creamy texture and the smell is so comforting. The packaging is great and very practical, which is right up my alley. It makes my lips feel soft and silky.
Kirsten F.
Elgin
Very moisturising and it smells and tastes great. Although it doesn't repair the lips it definitely makes them feel moisturised and I love using this product! It's reasonably priced and I would buy it again
Hannah T.
Nanaimo, BC
This is my favourite EOS Lip Balm. Very moisturizing, good price, and smells/ tastes delicious! My lips feel moisturized for hours after using this product. Only downside is the bulkiness of the packaging.
Cassidy C.
Winnipeg, MB
This is the best lippy! Love that it's made out of coconut and that it makes my lips feel sooo smooth and full of moisture. Plus eos is sold almost everywhere and always so affordable! Definitely rebuying
Emily E.
Love the smell. Goes on smooth and lasts awhile. Price is good and the container it's in is nice for easy application. Also won't forget it in your pocket so less likely to put it through washing machine.
Louisa S.
St, NL
I like EOS lip balms for everyday use as well as overnight. They are hydrating but not too greasy which I like. The scents are awesome as well especially the coconut one! My fave right now is sweetmint :)
jodie t.
Jodie.xc
Smells amazing and I love love love that it's round there's just something so cool about that. The only issue I have is it's a bit pricy where I bought it it cost me £6. So other than that it's great.
Maria V.
Yo soy fanatica de ESOS me encantan todos los productos este me gustó mucho por qué es de larga duración lo aplicó y hasta la hora del almuerzo lo debo volver aplicar mis labios se sienten súper suave
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??