BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Lyn-Marie B.
Bridgetown
This lip product prevented my lips from cracking and kept them soft. Yes , I would say it did meet my expectations. I'm a first time users but I would definitely repeat again. It is nicely packed and definitely cute. Of course I would buy this again.
Samantha A.
Greenwood, BC
Great product. Makes your lips soft. Smells good too. Average priced. Always a good buy. The packaging is cute so I don't mind packing it around. I find I have to use it a few times a day, but I drink a lot of water throughout the day so it comes off.
Katy V.
St, ON
A really nice balm to throw in your purse. It's not heavily scented, just a nice light coconut smell and I love the round packaging, makes it easy to find if I'm rummaging in my purse. The price isn't horrible, especially if you can find it on sale.
Laura M.
New Castle , DE
This is a nice lip Balm. I think there are many others cheaper that work out great too. It's nos my favorite because even though they have an amazing smell the taste it's just like plastic. Not a producto that I would buy but it's nice and practical.
Reem H.
One of the best lip balms i have ever used !! Its easy to use , you can carry it every where with you !! Pretty long lasting !! Makes your lips really smooth. Plus , its really cheap and affordable! It's available everywhere! Will always buy it
Whitney C.
daphne
I love EOS lip balm especially the coconut milk. I always keep them laying around everywhere. They feel so good and last forever. The packaging is super cute and you can buy them everywhere. A little expensive, but you pay for the packaging I assume.
Katelyn C.
Kingston , ON
Love eos, great for stocking stuffers this time of year, and I love how you can get some in packs! They even taste good when you lick your lips hehe, I used to collect them so now I have fun going threw all of the kinds and trying them now!
Bella B.
I found that this lip balm lasted longer then all my others, it is hydrating and keeps my lips nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for a long lasting lip balm because in my opinion it is the best.
Stephanie N.
Moose Jaw, SK
This is my favourite lip balm that I've used. It makes my lips so smooth. It's easy to apply and use. It smells so good too. I bought mine at Walmart and it definitely has exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend to others.
Amanda Y.
Montreal , QC
This is my holy grail! The price is very affordable and works as well as those high end lips mask, it gets rid of all my dead skin and also get rid of my rids on my lips, I will totally be buying this again and the packaging is also very cute!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?