BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Charlie M.
Preston
Have use this product before. Don't get me wrong it feels great on your lips but for the price , I have have found lip balm for £1 that help my lips more. Still a very good product just a bit expensive for the result
Camiila A.
Iquique
Me encanta este producto me deja los labios súper suaves además su rico aroma súper rico aparte que los nutre e hidrata dejándolos súper suaves lo recomiendo!!!!
Isabel H.
Port Moody
This is my favourite flavour and the swirly packaging is adorable. It smells so good, and I like the compact size of it. I have tried a few different kinds and this one is by far my favourite. I would buy it again
Cheyenne Y.
Durham
Nothing smells, tastes and performs better than an eos balm. If you have dry, dehydrated lips and love coconut I really recommend this product. I put it on after scrubbing my lips and it leaves them soft and plump.
Ashley R.
Coquitlam , BC
I love that this lip balm is a sphere! It’s so much easier to find & actually finished compared to all of those little tubes of ordinary lip balm. It applies smooth and leaves lips hydrated for good period of time!
courtney s.
Penticton
By far one of my favorite flavours of eos, just like the other chopsticks i've used from this brand it was amazing, the pink striped packaging was very appealing. i use eos often and would definitley but it again.
Jenna P.
Silvertonhill Avenue, Hamilton
I have about 8 different kinds of these lip balms and absolutely love them. They make your lips so soft. They are a bit dearer than other lip products but still not expensive. Easy to apply and smell delicious!
Brandi D.
CA
I love this lip balm! I love the shape of the packaging; the sphere is very unique and fun to apply. The scent and flavor is light but still there. If you love coconut this flavor is for you! I have purchased this from Walmart and I believe Target.
Lauren L.
Very moisturizing. Love the scent and the packaging. Quite comfortable to use and non sticky texture. Affordable and definitely worth the purchase. It's also a bonus that it's made with all natural ingredients.
Manvika R.
Buffalo, NY
First of all, the packaging is to die for. I just love it. This is my second product. I bought it at Walmart store near me. It did meet to my expectations. It is so moisturizer and would come to a longer run.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??