BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Roberta H.
Peterborough , ON
Nice; but didn't like the smell of this one. It still goes on just as good as the rest of them. Don't find it over priced as you can find them in your local dollarstore.
Madison S.
I really enjoy their lip balms I use them all the time I think I have about 5 different ones and I love them all, nice feel good on the lips and don't dry them out, overall a good price they are usually around $3
Nataly N.
Maracaibo
It's a good product to hydrate my lips when they are too dry .. I usually use it before use my lipstick, specially when the lipstick is matte. It's a good option for your lips.
Farasha A.
Dubai, Dubai
This product was a slight let down for me. I have very chapped lips, especially during the period of seasons changing, and I found that this product would moisturise my lips as soon as I applied the balm, however my lips would end up cracking and drying out a few hours later. There are plenty of lip balms I enjoy and would recommend over this one.
Jennifer B.
Herts, Hitchin
This flavour is a huge improvement on the original formula. I found the original EOS balms to be nice, but be a bit waxy and just sit on top of the lips. However the coconut milk flavour (and the grapefruit one actually) feel really hydrating. The taste is a lovely creamy, sweet coconut flavour too.
Brittany M.
Toronto, ON
This lip balm smells like coconut, but it isn't overpowering which I love. I find that it does moisturize my lips but it does not stay on very long, so you do have to reapply quite often. The packaging is very compact and easy to toss in your purse, pocket, where ever you see fit. These can be purchased at most drug stores & they are super affordable. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Bea 💋.
MNL
This is one of my 'ULTIMATE WISH LIST'. I really crave for having one of these lip products and when I was, finally, able to bought one, AND IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST SUPERB THING THAT I'VE TRIED!!!! DEFINITELY A WIN-WIN THING! My lips became smooth, naturally redish and kissable-looking lips! I used this one before I put on lipsticks or lip cream products to protect my lips. I, also, love it's fruity scent! LOVE IT, GIRLS! YOU SURELY WILL, TOO! 💗
Rachel T.
Livingston
I am now on my second purchase of this product and I LOVE it, coconut is easily one of my fav scents & this has a nice soft coconut scent it's not overpowering at all! It feels soft & moisturising on your lips & not greasy at all! It's a godsend for me as it's sooo easy to apply I can't use potted balms any longer due to long nails but this goes directly onto your lips with no need to use your finger, packaging is also adorable would defo recommend!
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
This product makes your lips so so so soft and smells almost good enough to eat! Would encourage anybody who wants soft luciouse lips to buy this product, when I first bought it I didn't think it would be any good but I was wrong! Ive bought this product quite a few times too!
Irma V.
IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES, I use it all the time, they have a delicious taste and smell, they moisturize the lips all day long, because of its packaging the application is easy and compact to carry it anywhere, keeps the lips moisturized even with lipstick about him. the only thing is that the formula is very hot and with irritated lips is a bit uncomfortable, but they moisturize very well. eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?