BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
This eos lip balm makes my lips so soft. I have one in every handbag. Can’t live without them anymore. I tend to have really dry and chapped lips and eos seems to be the only ones that work for me. Absolutely my all time favourite.
Jessie✨ H.
It wasn't exactly everything I wanted, I've tried many previous EOS and she this one was kinda disappointing. I really liked the texture and easy application, but the smell really threw me off. Other than that, if you just want hydrated, moisturizer lips, this is the one!
Tess H.
I'm not the biggest fan of coconut, but I will put my taste for it aside when its eos. My sister got me the egg as a a christmas present stocking stuffer and I love the stuff. Lasts so long and such an easy application. Definitely recommend if you like Coconut, and still recommend if not to try other eos lip balms.
Emiko I.
Kitimat
Eos is my favorite lip balm it’s so hydrating and it keeps my lips smelling and feeling amazing! The packaging is adorable! I always stock up on eos the coconut is for sure my favorite. I would highly suggest this, I have no problems with this product
Kyshawna H.
Bella Bella
Such a great product, makes your lips smooth & it even smells &&& tastes amazing! Definitely will buy it again once I get the chance. I love all their products, & their packaging is sooo cute. I usually get mine from any drug store in the makeup section. Highly recommend!
Michelle W.
It has a nice fragrance and nice packaging. It's a big large though for a small purse. I prefer the skinny lip balms. It applies smoothly and is very hydrating. It lasts a while and is great for during sleep or during the day. I would recommend it if it were on sale!
Neha M.
Love this balm. It looks so cute and also works magic for me. I usually buy it from Walmart or loCal drugstore. It is little pricey than other balms in walmart but I think it is worth a penny. It is very easy and smooth on application and definitely will buy again.
Ivonne M.
Puebla
Me encantan su empaque que es súper lindo además que huelen riquisimo y nada grasosos los he probado todo y valen toda la pena sin duda alguna un básico que no debe faltar en nuestro bolso, incluso mi novio los utiliza y le han encantado asi que recomendados al 100
Rachel J.
Abbotsford
Eos is my favourite lip balm product. The fun shape of the packaging is what got me to purchase, and the quality product is what has kept me a customer since. I love everything to do with coconut, so naturally I had to try this flavour, and I was not disappointed!
Cierra G.
Drayton Valley
This stuff is like lip smackers. It doesn't really do a whole lot for the lip situation but it smells and tastes lovely. I get one in my stocking every year and use it until it runs out. I don't personally purchase this but I probably should. Be careful of mold.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?