BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Antonia B.
Santiago, chile
hello I'm here to tell you about the EOS of coconut milk, it's wonderful at least in texture, taste and smell I love because I love everything that comes from this wonderful fruit, worse the truth is that it takes a couple of days to give it's softness that promises to my lips, I have it a long time ago but still maintains that rich smell like the first day I buy it to my country (Chile) does not reach the EOS brand therefore I must buy it to people who bring it from abroad even so it is not so expensive or killer for my pocket, and I would only buy it again for the rich smell that has on my lips not long ago: c eos™ Organic Lip Balm Summer Fruit
Robyn G.
Perth road
I use to buy this all the time but stopped using it when it began to cause my lips to tingle/irritate. The container is a bit bulky but if you like the product the size of the container won't matter.
will f.
Bournemouth
I like the eos' and i the scents however i'm not the biggest fan of the coconut milk one , i think many people like this eos so i would recommend it to others if your a fan of eos.
CC M.
Actualmente lo uso y me encanta porque es súper hidratado pero el olor no me agrada para nada porque no huele a coco pero mega recomendado en cualquier otro aroma.
Éirinn T.
I've had this lip balm for a while and I live but I have bought many of them and will continue to buy it because it always meets my expectation and is so easy to apply and would so recommend this product
Jenna B.
Creston , BC
Who doesn’t love carrying these around? I have them in my room, all over my house, in my coats, and all my bags! The coconut milk is nourishing, smoothing and hydrating! Great value of its price and I’ll definitely be buying it again!
Katerina T.
Serres
I love all the eos lip balms that I've tried and that's not exception! Has a really cute coconut scent and a nice striped packaging which makes it even cuter. Thank you eos for your nice lip balms.
Neesha M.
Dundalk, ON
Very moisturizing, cute packaging & smells great! Easy to apply/use. Love this product. I got it as a gift and I couldn't be happier with this as my go to for conditioning my lips.
sarah S.
Oran
"I like this lip balm this its good affordable nice packaging I take for everywhere i like it is suave nice gentle its great color clear its pretty cool I use a lot its my fist time I use I recommended to others its good I would like to buy again nice packaging is good
Roberta H.
Peterborough , ON
Nice; but didn't like the smell of this one. It still goes on just as good as the rest of them. Don't find it over priced as you can find them in your local dollarstore.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?