BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Reem H.
One of the best lip balms i have ever used !! Its easy to use , you can carry it every where with you !! Pretty long lasting !! Makes your lips really smooth. Plus , its really cheap and affordable! It's available everywhere! Will always buy it
Whitney C.
daphne
I love EOS lip balm especially the coconut milk. I always keep them laying around everywhere. They feel so good and last forever. The packaging is super cute and you can buy them everywhere. A little expensive, but you pay for the packaging I assume.
Katelyn C.
Kingston , ON
Love eos, great for stocking stuffers this time of year, and I love how you can get some in packs! They even taste good when you lick your lips hehe, I used to collect them so now I have fun going threw all of the kinds and trying them now!
Bella B.
I found that this lip balm lasted longer then all my others, it is hydrating and keeps my lips nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for a long lasting lip balm because in my opinion it is the best.
Stephanie N.
Moose Jaw, SK
This is my favourite lip balm that I've used. It makes my lips so smooth. It's easy to apply and use. It smells so good too. I bought mine at Walmart and it definitely has exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend to others.
Amanda Y.
Montreal , QC
This is my holy grail! The price is very affordable and works as well as those high end lips mask, it gets rid of all my dead skin and also get rid of my rids on my lips, I will totally be buying this again and the packaging is also very cute!
Bibiane B.
Smells great. Hydrating. Gave four stars because I have to apply more often. Kind of expensive but cute packaging. I have 6 that I bought at Costco for around $18 CAD I thought they would be better because of all the hype. But I still love the product and would recommend.
Maresa M.
Honolulu
The texture is really smooth and goes on seamlessly. It's not sticky at all, even once it starts to dry/absorb into my lips and also doesn't come off when I eat or drink and leave a waxy taste in my mouth. Lasts forever too!
Megan O.
Leaves lips nice and soft, really nice and moisturising. Great product size really handy to keep in your bag to carry around with you throughout the day. Had a really nice flavour to it and the packaging is really pretty.
savannah s.
Great product!! I like the smell and that the packaging is a little different.
It's just nice to take it in your purse and use whenever you feel like you need to.
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?