BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Miroslava H.
I really love EOS products, they really do what they promise: hidrate.
I love the smell of this sphere in particular and with the coconut milk I notice my lips keep hydrated for more time than with the other spheres.
Priscilla T.
Hamilton, ON
This product has helped my lips stay hydrated and soft. Bonus, it smells amazing and tastes good even though you aren’t supposed to taste it lol. Also it is good for the price of it!
Lydia B.
I love this product it's so easy to use and to apply it's defo worth buying and it's a bit prices but good value and worth the price it meet my expectations 100% I would buy it again and I'll buy more this time
Arianna W.
New Brunswick
Love this product it’s so hydrating soft and smells good!
Yes this product it very easy to apply / use.
I bought this product from local drug store (shoppers)
Repeating user.
Yes I would definitely buy it again
🔥Sarah N.
Winnipeg, MB
It’s a really good product keeps your lips soft and glowing. It easy to store, it not big it easily fits in you makeup bag, the price is good it not really expensive it’s really affordable. I would buy it again.
Jade ↟.
Calgary
This is a really great lip balm. It leaves your lips soft, smells amazing, and goes on smoothly. The coconut smell is amazing. It’s a great everyday product in cute packaging! The cute pink container is great.
gm5baby Y.
['Richmond', ''], BC
This goes into my travel purse and I use it thru out my flights. I think this specific EOS is the best aMong all the others. I love this and I will purchase it over and over again.
Vanda B.
London Northwood
The packaging looks amazing and can fit it in my pocket or purse so I always have it with me. Makes my lips so soft and smells amazing as well as all of the other eos lip balms!❤️
danielle P.
Sarnia, ON
Always my go to lip balm, for some reason it's so easy to reach in my purse and find this product compared to other lip products. Love it! Will always be a fan of this chap stick!
Stephanie R.
Sault Ste, ON
I actually cannot use these . They make my lips extremely chapped to the point they crack. Which was disappointing because I love the shape of them . But they are also expensive .
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?