BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Mirandaa P.
Denver
I love how it keeps my lips nice and soft . I also like the packaging that it comes in it’s not to big or to small so I can carry it anywhere . I think it’s well worth the price because it give you good results I would definitely keep buying this product.
Heather S.
Greenbush
These lip balms are great and feel very nourishing on the lips.I would highly recommend anyone looking for a good lip balm to check these out.They work great,smell and taste great and are on the more affordable side. Absolutely love these! Pink is my favorite :)
Maya D.
Mays landing, NJ
Great long lasting chapstick that rarely wears off. Easy to use and doesn’t take up any space at all. Great for super chapped lips. I’ve bought this many times from Walmart and target but they’re available everywhere. I️ would reccomend this product to everyone
Diana N.
west milford, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I love anything coconut and anything Eos so when I saw this flavor I needed to try it and now this has to be my go to lip balm! It leaves my lips so soft and luscious and the smell is amazing. It has to be one of my favorite lip balms and is one I would recommend this to anyone that wants an amazing lip balm
Ellen🌸 S.
Norman, OK
I’ve always loved this brand of lip balm! All of their products are smooth and super hydrating. The coconut milk flavor is by far my favorite though. The taste and smell is so good! I also love the egg shaped container and how easy it is to swipe on real quick!
Griselda G.
mount airy
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the smell of the Eos coconut milk. It’s a cute product and it works very good. I like how it makes my lips feel. It doesn’t make my lips feel sticky. And it last me a long time. I would keep buying this product.
Marisa B.
Louisville, KY
I know this is everyone's favorite lip balm, but I am honestly not a fan. I don't like the way it is applied- I feel super silly applying it in front of others. I also do not care for the scent or the taste at all and it doesn't feel like it moisturizes my lips!
Beatris H.
Paterson
I use eos before i put lipstick on. I use it as a lip moisturizer, when i do my makeup i usually moisturize my lil befor applying anything. Its a cute package, my favorite is blueberry love the smell and kinda tastes good. I but EOS lip balm all the time.
Grace T.
It smells and apples so nicely. It really does moisturize your lips deeply and feels nice on the lips. I love that this one apples more matte so my lips don’t look wet. The only I think I don’t like is he shape, but that’s also half the point of having and EOS.
julesrn82 B.
Rock Hill
I love the light, creamy formula of EOS, because it leaves your lips smooth with just a light layer of product.  It’s very accessible and portable.  I feel that it is so much easier to use compared to others that you have to wind up and down.  It has a great, light scent and flavor as well.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??