BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
G H.
Cumbria, Kendal
I bought this product from Urban Outfitters about two years ago because I LOVED how cute it looked and also love coconut. The lip balm does do its job of making your lips smooth and soft, however the balm does not smell like coconut. This balm does actually smell quite strange, although it’s not offputting and I still use it.
Carmen M.
es muy bueno, megustaria probar ese para ver que tal es ,y pues es economico y de buena calidad el eos fue muy divertido cuandolo probe por que casi melo como es rico de sabor y de olor parecia una niña pequeña
Merrylyn B.
Sutton, Surrey
Definitely one of the best lip balm ive used. Great product. Very smooth and easy to apply. Smells great too!!! The packaging is very lightweight. Bought from an online shop, ( amazon) for very good price. Highly recommended
Lisa F.
Aylmer, ON
This is my favourite. Makes my lips nice and soft. Also it’s not to expensive. It’s good quality I buy mine at Walmart. So easy to use and great for in your purse or pocket. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Josie S.
Toronto, ON
My favourite flavour by far, I’ve had to get a couple of these now because like all EOS lip balms they will get crusty after a while. But this is the flavour I tell all my friends to get and bring with me everywhere. 10/10.
meg M.
Jersey
AMAZING ! I first purchased this when I seen celebrity's using it and was keen to join, I honestly love the smell and fast off this balm and it's looks cute as well! It lasted me a pretty long time and I will always come back to this product
Annie K.
chatan
I love all EOS products but this one has to be my favorite. It smells amazing which is probably why! It’s lightweight so it’s great for summer time. It really helps to keep my lips hydrated. I would recommend it for anyone in need of a new lip balm/chapstick!
member-ee2e2
I have a handful of these products in different flavors/scents. These products are very handy pocket sized so ideal to fit in your pocket or handbag. They all  have a gorgeous scent and go on the lip smoothly. Would definatly purchase more in the furture! Always got one at hand for when the sore lips start!
star v.
amersfoort
I mean, it does the job. I thought the taste was going to be more like tropical i guess, but i didn’t like the taste at all. The packaging is Nice though. Some people might like this but I don’t. I wouldn’t buy it again.
amy b.
So smooth and definitely worth the buy. An amazing product to have in your bag to get rid of those crusty lips. Small and travel sized perfect to take with you anywhere, available at Walmart, Target and local drugstores.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?