BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Karina H.
Just like any other eos, it takes very good care of your lips and you can use it very very long since it lasts very long (I just have one Eos that I managed to use so much, it's actually close to being empty and that sure as hell took a lot of time).
I like the smell and "taste" of this one, it's not too artificial, which can often be a problem with eos, but this one's fine. It's probably one of my favorites, right after the orange one.
Marina Q.
Duisburg
Like I said before, the Eos balms are like non others I’m a repeat user, using them for years already and still going strong loving them and especially the aesthetics of the balms so much, I really do recommend the balms.
Jill Q.
Windsor, ON
The smell alone is to die for. Fast relief for dry lips. Not oily or greasy. Leaves lips feeling smooth and quenched. Use it everyday! One of my all time favourites. Such a pretty container and unique design.
Blogs and Products ✨.
Ormskirk
I love this product soooo much 😍😍 I love the packaging and smell of it as well and love buying all their little balms ☺️They're all so cute but I relying on their quality daily as they really rejouvinate the lips adding colour and hydration✨ I would deffinately recommend ANY of these products as they all do an amazing job 👍👍
Nikita r.
Bristol
Eos is expensive but if I was you I would get it there products are so creamy and buttery my first eos I ever got was the strawberry one it smells absolutely good and then I got the mint one it is a really nice one because it gives a little tingle which I really like
Francina P.
Miami, FL, 33195
I abuse my lips a lot, I got to the point where they looked purple with this product, my lips did not work but I think it was only me I do not know because each organism works differently.

Me maltrato mucho los labios, llegue a punto en que se veian morados con este producto, a mis labios no le funcionaron pero creo que fue solo a mi no se en verdad porque cada organismo funciona diferente.

Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
I’m giving this one star, simply because it smells nice. Otherwise, I dislike everything else about this lip balm. The shape is bulky and impractical, plus the packaging collects mold over time which is definitely not safe or sanitary. This lip balm did not hydrate my lips, but it did make them itch, tingle and swell up like a balloon. I will not purchase another EOS lip balm.
Stephanie E.
I love this balm because its smell is fantastic. The design is beautifull and the container is also resistant. The best part is how it let my lips. It has a creamy and very moisturizing formula. It repairs my lips in a short time and its application feels great really good. I really like wearing it before bed and even before putting makeup on my lips.
Amiirah N.
Port Louis, OR
I really like the product design. The little sphere make this product very tempting to buy and try. But seriously the product does not only look good it is amazing. Take very little room in your handbag and lugages. Apply perfectly without using your hands. Great smell. I always buy these eos lip balm whenever I see one. So tempt to try other eos.
Ellie O.
This product is so amazing it smells delicious and is great for re hydrateding my lips especially in the winter it’s easy to apply and has a very good package I bought it from my local drugstore and would recommend to others a fantastic product
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?