BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Brinela V.
I really like Eos, more because of so pretty packing than anything else. They are indeed super smooth and hydrating, I bought multiple ones in different scents or “flavors”. Most of them I loved them but not all, this one i personally didn’t like the smell at all.
Sherlene M.
Santo Domingo, SD
I'm so in love with this product. Let me say that my lips are always dry no matter how much watter I drinks. When I discovered this product it saved my life because thay dont loke that dry anymore and its long lasting. I always need to have one in my purse.
Saoirse R.
Tipperary
I absolutely am in love with this product it is amazing. It has such a smooth buttery texture and feel and a fabulous smell from the coconut and it really does give your lips a new lease of life. My only negative comment is that it is a bit highly priced from a lip balm but other than that I love it 💕
Janiza G.
EOS is perfect to treat yor lips. It helps hydrate and heal your lips from dryness produced by makeup and the weather climate. Also is perfect for overnight use to help maintain  lips hydrated and ready in the morning for your day. I highly recommened EOS.
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
This product is awesome. My lip was extremely dry and redness when I first came to Canada. I've tried many brands and this one is the best. It is the cure for all of my lip's problems. And the smell is really nice,too. I'll try another products in this brands.
Emma D.
I don't like this product at all. I feel that the flavour is way too overpowering and it's not very pleasant. The lip balm itself is easy to take anywhere but I feel it has to be applied again and again for it to keep lips hydrated. Would not recommend.
Aldina E.
Tuzla
I love eos products, and they are so cute, but this one was just meh.. I didnt like the smell of it at all, and im reducing one star because of it. Great lip care product tho, and so cute on the lips. Pricey. All in all, not one of my favorite eos lip balms.
khaoula b.
setif
amazing product reallyyyyy i love it  .... you will have a god feeling if you use it you you will never regret ,It will give you a wonderful shine and feeling on your lips  its realy a great product and the best Lip Balm i use in my life  you must to buy it
Steffanie E.
This lipbalm is one of my new obsessions I bought mine in urban outfitters in the sales for only £4 the only con would be the packaging can get a bit dirty though it is quite cool I would recommend this lipbalm and would like to try more of the flavours
Rachael R.
London, UK
Very moisturising and hydrating to the lips. Good if you have sensitive skin or lips too. It is not sticky and does not leave an annoying residue on your lips. Both male and females can use it as there is not a strong fragrance or flavour to it.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?