BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Chaima H.
2084
when you want soft lips and keep out of that dryness and ugly dried lips try to use this product it's an amzign product it has a good effect on you lips and you will lips will feel like baby skin and they will thank you for using tht product
Suza S.
The thing that I like most about it would have to be the smell. It smells so so good! The moisture it gives is really good as well. Sometimes I put it on before I go to bed and then, when I wake up the next day, my lips are still moistured!
Kirsten D.
Cape Town
Love it too bits. Using it everyday. I actually need to get more ASAP. It leaves my lips so moisturized. I found that if I apply it right before I go to bed, in the morning my lips are silky smooth and soft. I would definitely but it again.
Nicola P.
Maidenhead , Berkshire
Best lip balm. It's the only one I've found that actually soften the lips and lips stay soft. It's quirky packaging and comes in a variety of colours and flavours. It's not as easy to apply as it could be and sometimes goes around the lips.
Naomi V.
Estoy enamorada de este producto, de verdad es el mejor balsamo hidratante que eh probado, lo eh comprado miles de veces y no me canso.El olor es muy agradable la textura y se ve súper bonito.Es super fácil de conseguir en cualquier Walmart.
Laura D.
Mohamed bin zayed city, Abu dhabi
I think it's an amazing product. It smooths the lips and leaves a very soft nice touch, and taste. I bought it for CVS few weeks back and I would definitely keep buying it. The packaging is cute and I couldn't see my nightstand without it.
Stephanie L.
Upper Sackville, NS
I enjoy this product but I find it hard to feel like your lips are well quenched verses other eos balms. Not. Bad price when they are on sale but not a good value at full price. I do like that the packaging is different then anything else .
Premo U.
France
Love this lip balm keeps my lips soft very easy to put on, is very cute too I bought it at boots. It’s my first one but I should buy more. It’s very gentle and I love the sent of it too. It has a coconut taste. And I really recommend it
chloe h.
Toronto, ON
Always have one of these lipbalms handy in my jacket pocket. Good to maintain hydration but find a need a little more strongly her product when my lips are really dry. Large packaging also is sometimes annoying to fit into a small purse
sydney c.
montreal
One thing about this product that made me go down one star is the price. Even though it’s a great product the eos is always overpriced for what it actually is . Besides that I absolutely love this product! The smell and taste on your lips is extremely coconut tasty and lovely .
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?