BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Anwar M.
Ottawa, ON
I love love love this eos lip balm it has improved my lips and it’s not too glossy like other lip balms and the smell is soft and yummy 😋 I would recommend this brand of lip balm to everyone because it’s just great 👍
Michelle F.
Oshawa, ON
I find eos balls are more cute than effective. I love their shape and size and smells, but I don’t think their solution works for chapped lips. Good for summer weather, but winter is too harsh.
Codi M.
pertb
This product was so easy to use I love how it’s in a ball shaped container it makes this product so easy to travel with, i take this everywhere with me just in case of an emergence, this product makes my lips feel so good.
Eunity K.
Smells very good and light. Adorable and nice convenient packaging. Smooths on lips and stays on your lips for quite a bit. Lasts if your using it everyday like a month. It tests on animals so I discontinued buying from this brand.
Madi B.
selkirk
Keeps my lips hydrated and smooth, I never have to reapply right away like a lot of other brands. Smells great. Lasts a long time. Some places these can be very prices I see a range of $3-$6.
Oliwia S.
I liked and it was my go to lip balm on daily basis. With a daily regular using and generous layer over night, my lips looked really better - nice and hydrated. But since I first tried Carmex I don't go back to Eos anymore as the results with Carmex are even better and I love the fresh cooling effect, too
Стал моим любимым бальзамом для губ. Вкусно пахнет , делает губы очень мягкими , убирает трещены. На долго хватает , удобное использование.  Пользуюсь им уже достаточно давно , и летом и зимой. Хороший продукт.
photogram D.
Hightstown
It is good for the price. It keeps my lips decently moisturized in the winter, even though I keep having to reapply every few hours or so. The lip balm also has a cute shape and nice smell. I would recommend this.
Sarah M.
Great product. Love the smell and flavour and the packaging is too cute! Love that this is a drug store brand since it seems higher end than most lip balms you can find for the same price.
Tamyka F.
This lip balm is one of my favourites to throw in my bag when running out of the house because it’s so small and fits in there well. It moisturises lips very very well the only thing is u may have to reapply more often
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??