BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Agneta K.
I really enjoy this product! Then I for the first time try this product, I understand that this product will be my favourite lip balm. Then you covered up your lips with EOS, feel very good taste on your lips, moisturizing feeling.  I will certainly buy this lip balm more and more!
Roberta M.
Minden
A minha amiga tinha um desse e eu gostei tanto do cheiro que acabei comprando um igual pra mim. Adoro balms e adoro cuidar dos lábios principalmente pq sofro bastante com o ressecamento no frio. Adoro os balms da eos pq hidratam os lábios e alguns tem uma leve coloração que dão aspecto saudável
Shai S.
Not my favourite lip balm. They’re highly raved but I don’t find it has enough moisture for my dry lips ( especially after lipstick) I’ve had a few of them and chucked them in my purse to carry around and every time I use them I find myself not getting enough from them. There’s definitely better alternatives but they aren’t the worst!
Libby M.
Prestonpans
Amazing not to oily yet not to thick last a long time and once you are finished the container can be reused for lots o things there are lots of videos on YouTube for it you can even use it for another lip balm very effective small and portable yet easy to find in a junk filled bag
Fareeda💋 I.
Mississauga, ON
I go through these in like a month and honestly, I’m pretty sure my mom is convinced that I eat these at the rate that I go through them. I love slathering my lips in this product because I know that my lips will stay moisturized to my content. Since I’ve started using these, I haven’t touched any other lip products after.
Rizina S.
Kathmandu
eos soft lip balm what to say about this product.This balm is heaven.Its is very easy to apply with this cute packaging.It smells so so good.It is my personal favourite.I really love this product.i recommended this product to my friends and guess what they also loved it.Voila!
Koasalai T.
Hamilton
Super moisturizing. Keeps chapped lips at bay. The scent is great. Doesn't last long but I have no problem reapplying it. I have one in my car, my bag, beside my bed and in my washroom. There might be a couple more in couple other places. Not something you would regret buying.
Tasha A.
Kelynmead Road, Birmingham
My favourite lip balm to use!! This scent is my favourite I'm yet to try all scents but I love this. Easy to apply as a girl with very long nails I no longer have to dig the product out to use. I always buy these & now placing an order for another 1 ready for the cold weather 👌
Jennifer R.
Etobicoke , ON
I think the product looks better than it works. I find myself needing to reapply quite frequently. I notice that where you screw on the cap, the little lines fill with dirt which makes its unappealing to use. It does have a nice scent and when it is on, my lips do feel smooth.
Eva🌞✈️🌸 K.
I love eos lip balm! It smells so nice and simply glides on your lips! Makes them super soft and smooth for a long time! It is very gentle and it is all natural ingredients. I recommend this one!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?