BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Sterling P.
Necedah
The moisture this provides is unbeatable. The packaging is cute, but impractical because it doesn’t fit in my pocket. The only thing I cannot stand about this product is that it has coconut oil in it, which breaks me out. I always end up with tons of little white heads all around my mouth after using this
Robyn G.
Baltimore
Every favor tastes great and I get excited about, so when I saw coconut milk- I was excited to buy it!  It provides good, long lasting moisture and stays on for awhile.  I love the hydration and hope they come out with more flavors and shades to try!
Briana P.
Hooksett, NH
Now that they changed the formula of these they work amazing! They last me forever and they’re always easy to reach for and find in my purse. They coconut one smells amazing and I find myself only needing to apply it once or twice a day even during the winter
John V.
Villas
I love this product-- one of my favorite scents/ flavors from the EOS brand. It really hydrates your lips wonderfully, especially during the cooler winter months, and I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an incredible lip balm.
Aaliyah S.
Tacoma
It kind of dried my lips I wouldn’t buy again. But if anyone were to buy it, don’t be second guessed by me. It’s easy to apply with the dome shape and the packaging is cute for your vanity! The price is just a little to much for the way it worked on my lips...
Emily H.
It was good but It made me want to keep applying more lip balm and then when I didn’t s my lips would just continue to remain dry so I ended up quitting on using these types of lip balms. I only use Burt’s bees and chapstick now and a few lip glosses from PINK
julesrn82 B.
Rock Hill
I love the light, creamy formula of EOS, because it leaves your lips smooth with just a light layer of product.  It’s very accessible and portable.  I feel that it is so much easier to use compared to others that you have to wind up and down.  It has a great, light scent and flavor as well.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
I've been applying this lip balm every night when I go to bed and my lips have never been softer! Before that I was waking up and having my lips be so dry that they were cracking and bleeding! Just not a fan of the packaging, I wish it was in a thin twist tube!
Diana E.
Hampton , VA
I love how cute these chapsticks are! It’s one of the first things that drew me to them! They definitely do what they say and keep my lips soft. Only bad thing with the design is you can’t put these ones in your pocket so had to go out and buy the stick ones.
Jami M.
Cynthiana
I really enjoy this product! It is very smooth and moisturizing on my lips. The packaging is very unique which makes it stand out. It met my expectations by far. It is such a gentle formula. I am very pleased with this product. I would recommend it to anyone.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?