BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Fatoom A.
Jeddah
Very food smoother for lips i have a lot of them for me and my friends and very easy to apply and you do not feel that oily feeling on your lips. Yes it was like my expectation
Nipuni R.
I absolutely love the fragrance. Its extremely moisturizing. The balm lasts on my lips for hours and leaves my lips feeling plump. I use it everyday, its a must-have. Sometimes it does feel a little sticky, but that feeling doesn't last too long. Absolutely love this product!
sara b.
oslo
This balm is not only a good moisturizer, but also helps to heal cuts on dry lips really fast. Though it has a strong `sweet candy`like smell which sometimes can be uncomfortable.
Alana U.
I really liked this lip moisturizer, the brand is wonderful and the product is even more so. Leaves lips moisturized for a long time. They are practical to leave in the bag. They are fragrant. Leaves lips feeling healthy.
Aaliyah H.
nottinghamshire
Very good product , extremely moisturising! Recommend buying , smells so nice it’s a good value for money for the amount of product you get eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Sophie W.
Newpoet, Essex
Beautifully moisturising lip balm that also taste and smell amazing. Packaging is lovely and really pretty. Brought as a recommendation and have been a repeat customer since.
Sarha R.
Caernarfon
My No1 lip balm😍 will never leave the house without it! Its a good value for money and the packaging it just too cute!eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Marlene C.
Es muy buen producto, deja los labios super humectados y tiene un buen precio.
Lo recomiendo 100%, el olor es muy rico, la textura muy agradable. Tiene un empaque muy creativo y su tamaño ed muy útil
Angie F.
Halifax
Same as my review on the sweet mint version! Smell is great, balm itself not so much. Didn’t do anything that impressed me! I had this kind and the mint in a set and ended up giving them away sadly.
Grace H.
CDMX
Tiene un rico aroma, humecta muy bien los labios y lo más importante muy fácil de llevar en la bolsa. Te lo recomiendo ampliamente para labios resecos o en tu rutina diaria.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?