BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Medina A.
a very good staple product the packaging is omg so cute i think thats why i bought it the first time and now whenever my lips are feeling dry i just pop this on my lips and boom hello moisturized lips i love
Shaira V.
Love the formula! Keeps my lips hydrated for a long period of time. Always carry it around with me to work and I can definitely say it’s the best even for 12 hour shifts like I do
Steph W.
Hatfield
I love this. It smells so good and it keeps my lips so smooth. I use this a lot when it comes to the cold weather as my lips seem to chap a lot and this keeps my lips moisturised.
C.J. O.
Just the classic lip balms, its good but there are better ones out there, the packaging of eos balms are just so intriguing! And they are really affordable! Love the scent of this one it was really calming!
Holly g.
This really coconut eos lip balm is amazing. It smells amazing and and lasts ages. They’re priced very reasonably considering how good and long lasting they are. I would recommend this to everyone I know.
Ari ♡.
Torino
So, the problem with this product is it made me allergic, I actually like very much the scent of it and the packaging but it didn’t actually work for me...eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
Jennifer C.
First of all the packaging is adorable! It’s unique and very cute which stands out from the rest of the chapsticks. It goes on smoothly and keeps my lips chapped for a while. And the scent smells wonderful!
Kelsey B.
guelph
I wasn’t a fan of the smell coconut milk but over all the product is good. I would just choose a different kind. I have a tried so many but this one is not one of my favourites.
Calina C.
Bacau
This lip balm smells amazing.It’s very moisturising and it also tastes very good.It prevents your lips from getting chapped and it lasts on your lips for a while.I recommend it for everyone who loves good lip balms.
Marta S.
Hannover
Like a lot of eos ChapStick's, k tend to not use it when my lips are sensitive, as it can really bring my lips to bleeding. Don't love the taste of this particual one, find it too sweet.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?