BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ashley W.
It doesn’t feel greasy on my lips but it does pack in some intense moisture. It’s in an adorable little package and it has a great flavour. It’s also organic! I have an eos obsession!
Iulia D.
This is not that good that I’ve expected because the price is a little too much for a lip balm and the NIVEA’s one this better than this E.O.S.... I cannot say that this balm disappointed me ,but I had heard a lot of good things about it and it just doesn’t seem like that!
Équilibre D.
Montréal , QC
This lip balm left my lips very soft and moisturized. It’s easy to put in my purse, that way I always have it with me. I love the design. The smell is wonderful, it’s discreet. I love everything about this product and recommend it!
Elin W.
I have tried a lot of balms from Eos, and I enjoy them a lot! The formula on all the lip balms are just amazing! And because I do have lip injections my lips tend to get dry. But this balm really helps dehydrated my lips and make them feel smooth and healthy. - the amazing coconut sent is just a big plus. Overall great product and I will continue buy it!
Demii♡ M.
ME encanta mis labios siempre han sido resecos y lucho mucho para tenerlos humectados , el producto en si me ayuda bastante me lo acabo rapido y ese creo que es el problema ya que es muy dificil de conseguir al menos para mi
Avery K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have dry/chapped lips all year round. This helps prevent them from splitting. But does not do a lot to moisturizer them besides that. Good price. Repeat buyer.
Claribel O.
Santo domingo
I totally love it! My lips felt great and soft and the coconut smell is incredible. It has a good amount of product so it lasts almost 4 months more or less. It was my best summer purchase! I totally recommend if you love to have hydrated and soft lips with a great smell!
Tara O.
This Lip Balm is one of my favourites from EOS. The coconut soothes the lips and has a really nice scent that has been complemented on my others. My lips were left feeling soft and nourished when I used it. 10/10. I would recommend this lip balm to all of y friends
Payton F.
This one has a very nice natural simple smell in is good for everyone to have as an essential for every day today lip balm and it helps your lips move even if you don’t have any chapel lives and helps take care… Every single day.
Parmiss Z.
Toronto
This product is very good. I live in Canada so there is very cold Winters and my lips get chapped and super dry and this product is super useful. I'm currently using this and I've tried many other EOS lip balms but I think this one is one of the best ones that I've had.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?