BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Lauren H.
Great product and lasts for ages (takes a long time to use up, and amazing and good design and you don’t have to apply with your finger. The product is a little on the expensive side for the quality and quantity of the product but really good!!
Emma S.
Not really my favourite product but it keeps my lips soft. When it's winter it helps. Something I used more often when it was more popular. The packaging is so cute😍 I need to put it on again after like two hours. Yeah I would recommend this to other if you're looking for something cheap.
Tess R.
Limhamn
I absolutely love this lip balm. It has an amazing scent and works wonders on the lips. Super cute packaging. Pink is my favourite colour so I absolutely love it. I have no complaints when it comes to this product. I definitely recommend this ♥️
Lauren V.
Somerset West
This product was also another really great one from Eos, although I did not enjoy the scent as much as the Strawberry Sorbet scented balm. But the texture was not as thick, and it felt a little more breathable you could say. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone interested.
Viktoria G.
This is My absolute favourite Eos lip balm. I had to rebuy it for the third time now. It smells and tastes really nice like coconut but also a little bit like strawberrys and the texture is perfect smooth. It keeps my lips hydrated and smooth all the time. I can really recommend this one!
Izabella K.
Waterloo, ON
I used to own every eos. I think this product leans towards people with less dry lips but the price is good for it. It’s not extremely moisturizing and just like an everyday moisturizer. I do recommend and there plenty of smells and flavours.
Rachel C.
Mississauga, ON
this is definitely my favourite lip balm at the moment. it met my expectations for sure. i always use eos but so for this has been my favourite product. it works super well and keeps my lips hydrated. i would recommend this product for sure!
Juls D.
Montréal , QC
I used to collect these for their super cute packaging and original shape but I’ve quickly realized that these are really not doing much at all to the lips they don’t moisturize them that much and only leaves a kind of waxy feeling to them.
Healthy_Living_and_Beauty b.
onalaska
I like this lip balm but it starts to smell kinda wired after a while. It keeps my lips moisturized for the time being but then makes them chapped again soon. It's ok I guess
Jesyka C.
Moose Jaw, SK
Love that these lip balms last forever. I have them everywhere: home, work, vehicle, travel bags, beside the couch.... list goes on. Love the shape - especially easy to find in the bottom of my purse. Not sticky, lips stay hydrated!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?