BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Mirandaa P.
Denver
I love how it keeps my lips nice and soft . I also like the packaging that it comes in it’s not to big or to small so I can carry it anywhere . I think it’s well worth the price because it give you good results I would definitely keep buying this product.
Grace T.
It smells and apples so nicely. It really does moisturize your lips deeply and feels nice on the lips. I love that this one apples more matte so my lips don’t look wet. The only I think I don’t like is he shape, but that’s also half the point of having and EOS.
Griselda G.
mount airy
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the smell of the Eos coconut milk. It’s a cute product and it works very good. I like how it makes my lips feel. It doesn’t make my lips feel sticky. And it last me a long time. I would keep buying this product.
Heather S.
Greenbush
These lip balms are great and feel very nourishing on the lips.I would highly recommend anyone looking for a good lip balm to check these out.They work great,smell and taste great and are on the more affordable side. Absolutely love these! Pink is my favorite :)
Beatris H.
Paterson
I use eos before i put lipstick on. I use it as a lip moisturizer, when i do my makeup i usually moisturize my lil befor applying anything. Its a cute package, my favorite is blueberry love the smell and kinda tastes good. I but EOS lip balm all the time.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
I love EOS lip balm so much. It is my favorite lip balm. I have the purple one. This lip balm makes my lips so soft and in the winter keeps them from getting chapped. Best lip balm ever and it is not expensive at all.
Jessica G.
Ponchatoula , LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product! It makes my lips nice a smooth and really helps them in the summer and winter which I love. The one thing I don’t like is when u get to the bottom of it you have to use your fingers to dig it out cause the product isn’t over the lip anymore.
Torrey A.
This lip balm is very moisturizing and perfect for the colder months. I like using this before I apply matte lipstick just to keep my lips from drying out. The scent is amazing and it also has a slight coconut taste to it. I highly recommend this lip balm.
Marisa B.
Louisville, KY
I know this is everyone's favorite lip balm, but I am honestly not a fan. I don't like the way it is applied- I feel super silly applying it in front of others. I also do not care for the scent or the taste at all and it doesn't feel like it moisturizes my lips!
Robyn G.
Baltimore
Every favor tastes great and I get excited about, so when I saw coconut milk- I was excited to buy it!  It provides good, long lasting moisture and stays on for awhile.  I love the hydration and hope they come out with more flavors and shades to try!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?