BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ari ♡.
Torino
So, the problem with this product is it made me allergic, I actually like very much the scent of it and the packaging but it didn’t actually work for me...eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
Jennifer C.
First of all the packaging is adorable! It’s unique and very cute which stands out from the rest of the chapsticks. It goes on smoothly and keeps my lips chapped for a while. And the scent smells wonderful!
Kelsey B.
guelph
I wasn’t a fan of the smell coconut milk but over all the product is good. I would just choose a different kind. I have a tried so many but this one is not one of my favourites.
Calina C.
Bacau
This lip balm smells amazing.It’s very moisturising and it also tastes very good.It prevents your lips from getting chapped and it lasts on your lips for a while.I recommend it for everyone who loves good lip balms.
Marta S.
Hannover
Like a lot of eos ChapStick's, k tend to not use it when my lips are sensitive, as it can really bring my lips to bleeding. Don't love the taste of this particual one, find it too sweet.
Vanessa A.
Woodbridge , ON
This product makes my lips feel smooth moisturized and I love the colours that it comes on it also tastes good and I personally think it’s at a good value I recommend this if you have chapped lips 😍😍😍😍😍
sara b.
oslo
This balm is not only a good moisturizer, but also helps to heal cuts on dry lips really fast. Though it has a strong `sweet candy`like smell which sometimes can be uncomfortable.
Fatoom A.
Jeddah
Very food smoother for lips i have a lot of them for me and my friends and very easy to apply and you do not feel that oily feeling on your lips. Yes it was like my expectation
Aaliyah H.
nottinghamshire
Very good product , extremely moisturising! Recommend buying , smells so nice it’s a good value for money for the amount of product you get eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
Alana U.
I really liked this lip moisturizer, the brand is wonderful and the product is even more so. Leaves lips moisturized for a long time. They are practical to leave in the bag. They are fragrant. Leaves lips feeling healthy.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?