BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ugne V.
Kretinga
Very nice feeling on lips when I apply it. What I’ve personally found difficult was to apply it. I am a absolute huge EOS user :) Price is not so small but worthy. Package is cute, comfy... I recommend it to my friends :) In the end of the day I’m happy with it.
🌸Řôđýňá🌸 G.
6 October , Giza
This product glides on my lipst perfectly, however after a few minutes
it leaves them feeling sticky and chapped. I did think it was my own
error not exfoliating them first, so I did try this the second time I
used the product, however it still left my lips feeling sticky. I needed
to constantly reapply the product in order for my lips to feel
nourished and smooth. Nontheless it smells beautiful!
eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Vanilla Mint
nouhayla m.
marrakech morrocco
i had my friend recomended and i try it it was the best thing ever since im a nursing student wr r not allwoded to wear make up to the hospital so having a eos lipbalm it is a life saver from these chaped lips so in love with it specialy the strawbery flavored
María G.
Adoro esta colección. Éste producto en particular tiene un olor a coco divino. Ideal para aplicarlo en las noches o antes de salir. Te humecta muy bien y el cambio se hace visible en unas cuantas semanas. Recomendado para personas con labios muy resecos
Merel B.
Aalsmeerderbrug
I'm really not a big fan of this particular scent and taste. But that's just me considering i hate coconut tastes. I did wanted to buy it for me collection tho. The packaging is really cute pink whit white stripes on it. But i actually wouldn't buy it again.
Jessie
It smells nice, feels nice on the lips, but didnt have a huge effect on my lips. It’s good for on the go and easy to use. It lasts a long time, ive never used a whole one. Better for preventing chapped lips than fixing them. I would definitely repurchase! :)
mia s.
newbury
this product is very moisturizing but i would say that it’s not quite worth the money as i have tried other products that are more affordable and work better. i would recommend this product to others but i would not say it’s the best thing i’ve ever tried.
Masha D.
It was a good product only problem was the way it was packaged witch was very tightly had I couldn’t get it open but when I did it was very handy it fit in my purse and bag I love it defiantly would recommend
Sally M.
This is so moisturising! Definitely helps my lips become more smooth and less dry if I need a quick fix this is my go to! However the smell got a bit weird after the first 10 uses? Although I got used to it as this actually helps when I have very dry lips.
Abi B.
Firstly I absolutely love this flavour! I now have 3 eos lip balms and they are all equally great.
Also, they may seem a little pricey at first but, they’re worth every penny! I have had one of my eos lip balms for 6 months and it still has lots left and lots of flavour.
I would definitely recommend!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?