BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ashley S.
This product smells and tastes so good. The packaging unfortunately does not allow for a clean application it gets all over the place but it smells so good. I get decently hydrated lips from using this but the main seller is the smell. I would recommend this if you want something that smells amazing and you're not looking for hydration.
Piper C.
Acton, ON
I must admit, when these were suuuper popular a few years ago I jumped on the band wagon myself and owned about 10. I just thought they were adorable, but truth be told they’re not that great of a lip balm. I don’t find them to be very hydrating, they’re not terrible but not my first pick!
🚫KAROLINE🚫 G.
Palmira
Me gusta, tiene una consistencia suave y agradable a los labios, deja  los labios impregnados de una suavidad deliciosa, pienso que el único problema con ello son sus lugares de venta, sinceramente o creo que sea accesibles para un publico exageradamente amplio. El resto está muy bien.
Michaela R.
Almondsbury, Bristol
Don’t like these at all unfortunately. For some reason they dry my lips out a few hours to a day after wearing them. Instead of throwing them away I do use them to remove liquid lipstick by just rubbing them all over my lips and wiping it off. This hasn’t negatively effected my lips.
Asmaa G.
13849
Very good . Use it every day. Keeps away chap lips, and I sleep with it on, for added moisture. It is light and softens excellently. Love this kind product.

I love EOS. They work amazing and I own many different scents. I keep them at work, home and in my car. Great seller. The item arrived very fast and I will definitely be ordering more.
Beisnel V.

Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Madison g.
Toronto
This is my favorite drug store lip balm! I absolutely adore the scent. It lasts really well and applies beautifully. I'm from a cold dry area and I spend a lot of time in a stadium on the ice and this works great for my chapped lips from the cold! I highly reccomend this lip balm!
🌟☁️ e.
Loves: This also repairs cracked or dry lips very well though I find it only lasts for about an hour before you'd have to re-apply. However, it is definitely worth it because of the cheap price! The flavour of this one is honestly the best.

Flaws: I believe this EOS uses honey and I wish it could be made vegan!
Natia S.
This lip balm is amazing!  It has light coconut scent that smells heavenly (and tastes great as well :D ). The packaging is so cute and tiny, it's easy to throw in your bag. This lip balm is very moisturizing and makes lips so soft and smooth. They are definitely worth the money!
Racheal A.
Winnipeg
I love coconut. So it should surprise you that I would love a coconut lip balm. Very gentle and easy to apply. Also very effective and gets the job done. The packaging is very cute.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?