BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Michaela K.
Victoria, BC
This product is amazing and I recommend it to all my friends. The egg shape is so adorable and makes it easy to find in my purse. It smells and feels great on the lips. My lips become soft and smooth after using this product. Only downside is when it wears down to the last bit the egg shape makes it hard to use. Otherwise fantastic lip balm!
Mandi A.
Calgary
Love this product and would highly recommend it ! Makes your lips soft and has a great smell and taste the price is worth it and lasts long but you’ll want to re apply cause it’s great
Ellie C.
Lawford, Manningtree
Not sure this is the best for moisture and solving lip dryness. But smells amazing and the design of the lip balm is brilliant! Easy to store, looks cool but would not recommend if you have really bad chapped lips
Monica R.
Modena
The most hydrating lipbalm I ever tried. I use it not only on my lips but also on my nose and on other dryer spots, especially when it’s cold and/or I’m sick. Unfortunately, this particular lipbalm has a terrible smell, I could barely stomach it. While all the other eos lipbalms smell like heaven this one was a big NO from that poing of view.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
I love love the smell of this ! And i love how it's made with coconut milk, even my boyfriend who is very picky with his lipbalms love this one! But i was annoyed when i bought it and when it was warmed up, i applied to my lip and it broke off in half.. so now we have to apply it with fingers cause i tried putting it back together and it won't..
Heather A.
Super super moisturising! Lasts long and using glossy like a lot of lip balms! Exceeded all expectations. Bought from topshop  in the U.K. This was my first time using this product and I know for sure that it won’t be the last, would definitely buy again!
Christina P.
Toronto
Love the scent of this eos. Coconut milk is such a calming scent and is great for chapped lips. The packaging is simply adorable especially with the pink. It is long lasting and keeps my lips smooth for hours! It is definitely a must have.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
First, I’m totally obsessed with EOS lip balms. Just in my purse, I have 3 different ones. The coconut one is by far my favorite one. I already bought it twice. It definitely hydrate your lips and I find the scent really comforting. Love it!!
Maribel J.
Me encanta el coco tiene propiedades increibles y en un balsamo para labios es perfecto; su aroma es agradable; lo puedes encontrar en la pagina oficial ; walmart o internet ; ya que es dificil encontrarlo en tiendas departamentales. Busquenlo les encantara y si alguien me quiere regalar uno :) lo acepto porque ya se me acabo el mio.
Kelly E.
Halifax, NS
One of my favourites out of the eos collection. Perfect scent/flavour for me!! Amazingly hydrating, and great texture. Perfect for a nightly moisture before bed OR before lipstick. Also - pro tip: AMAZING on cuticle, AND if you have extra eos lip balm makes amazing paw pad balm for your pups! Especially in harsher winter climates that use salt!!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??