BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Lauren V.
Somerset West
This product was also another really great one from Eos, although I did not enjoy the scent as much as the Strawberry Sorbet scented balm. But the texture was not as thick, and it felt a little more breathable you could say. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone interested.
Viktoria G.
This is My absolute favourite Eos lip balm. I had to rebuy it for the third time now. It smells and tastes really nice like coconut but also a little bit like strawberrys and the texture is perfect smooth. It keeps my lips hydrated and smooth all the time. I can really recommend this one!
Izabella K.
Waterloo, ON
I used to own every eos. I think this product leans towards people with less dry lips but the price is good for it. It’s not extremely moisturizing and just like an everyday moisturizer. I do recommend and there plenty of smells and flavours.
Rachel C.
Mississauga, ON
this is definitely my favourite lip balm at the moment. it met my expectations for sure. i always use eos but so for this has been my favourite product. it works super well and keeps my lips hydrated. i would recommend this product for sure!
Juls D.
Montréal , QC
I used to collect these for their super cute packaging and original shape but I’ve quickly realized that these are really not doing much at all to the lips they don’t moisturize them that much and only leaves a kind of waxy feeling to them.
Healthy_Living_and_Beauty b.
onalaska
I like this lip balm but it starts to smell kinda wired after a while. It keeps my lips moisturized for the time being but then makes them chapped again soon. It's ok I guess
Jesyka C.
Moose Jaw, SK
Love that these lip balms last forever. I have them everywhere: home, work, vehicle, travel bags, beside the couch.... list goes on. Love the shape - especially easy to find in the bottom of my purse. Not sticky, lips stay hydrated!
Ashley W.
It doesn’t feel greasy on my lips but it does pack in some intense moisture. It’s in an adorable little package and it has a great flavour. It’s also organic! I have an eos obsession!
Kylie R.
I absolutely love Eos. It leaves my lips nourished soft and happy! The container is a little clunky for my small purse but other than that wouldn't go anywhere without it!
Iulia D.
This is not that good that I’ve expected because the price is a little too much for a lip balm and the NIVEA’s one this better than this E.O.S.... I cannot say that this balm disappointed me ,but I had heard a lot of good things about it and it just doesn’t seem like that!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?