BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Stephanie A.
Guanacaste
Es un bálsamo ideal para toda ocasión, es super cómodo para los viajes, el tamaño es ideal. Si hablamos de la calidad también es perfecta porque te deja los labios muy suaves, protegidos y nutridos, lo bueno es que existen diferentes sabores para todos aquellos gustos que hay. Yo tuve un EOS rosado y me encantaba utilizarlo todos los días antes de irme a la universidad.
summer V.
Doesn’t helps cracks and makes your lips go white if you put too much on. The packaging is cute though. Quite a good product overall would probably recommend this.
Olivia H.
Prenton, Prenton
Asthetically this product is pretty, it has beautiful packaging, has a lovely smell and is easy to apply to lips in a hygenic fashion. However this is not the most moustirising lip balm i have ever tried. The product itself feels like it sits on top of the lips and doesnt penetrate the skin as much as some other lip balms on the market.
Inderpreet K.
Surrey
This lip balm contains, goodness of coconut. Which really smothens my lips, in each and every season I just need this lip balm. I love the packaging, very cute and unique. I always carry eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk where ever I go, I don't find any flawess in it. I just love to go back for it every time.
Lucy H.
This Eos is one of the best lip balms from the drugstore it is so moisturising and the packaging is really nice for a lip balm that is so affordable . My only complaint is the scent might be a bit over powering for some people. I would definitely buy this product again.
Marina S.
São Paulo

Although I use this brand a little, even because here in my country sells little and when it sells it is a little expensive. I love! It's one of those products that you do not want to quit anymore, you'd simply stock it at home! I can compare it with one of those fancy restaurant that you go to once a year so good it is because if you go more often it loses its grace! Make the most of this product, I'm giving this opinion in specific, but all of the brand are wonderful, make your lips perfect. I can say that I use it as a primer also when I pass certain lipstick, it enhances the mouth and protects in a wonderful way.
naz s.
İstanbul
With an awesome sent that leaves yoir lips with an amazing result , it is the best chapstick ever, I bought it at my local drugstore. It has such a cute packaging that you just want to eat it up, I definetly recomend in to people with pachy lips.
Tiana S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought the packaging of this product was very cute and fun. It definitely catches the eyes of young people. I didn’t like how the product didn’t keep my lips hydrated throughout the day
Chelsea B.
scunthorpe
This is a really good lip balm brand and I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to get one. It’s really gentle on the skin and quite a unique size , very nice packaging and the packaging is very strong too. This lip balm last so long even though I used to use it continuously through every day! The only problem is with this is the shape of the balm inside. The shape is round so it makes it quite difficult to apply on to lips sometimes , and if you have small lips you would find it even more difficult. The flavour of this is unique but very tasty. X
Ray C.
This product tends to make my lips more dry than they were before I used it! I wouldn’t recommend it if you have severely chapped lips, but more as a primer to soften the lips before the application of other lip products. One good point is the scent! I love the coconut scent and it isn’t too overpowering when the product is applied which is a plus! The screw cap is also good for throwing the product into your bag without having to worry about the top popping off and getting lip balm on everything.  eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??