BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Juls D.
Montréal , QC
I used to collect these for their super cute packaging and original shape but I’ve quickly realized that these are really not doing much at all to the lips they don’t moisturize them that much and only leaves a kind of waxy feeling to them.
Jesyka C.
Moose Jaw, SK
Love that these lip balms last forever. I have them everywhere: home, work, vehicle, travel bags, beside the couch.... list goes on. Love the shape - especially easy to find in the bottom of my purse. Not sticky, lips stay hydrated!
Healthy_Living_and_Beauty b.
onalaska
I like this lip balm but it starts to smell kinda wired after a while. It keeps my lips moisturized for the time being but then makes them chapped again soon. It's ok I guess
Kylie R.
I absolutely love Eos. It leaves my lips nourished soft and happy! The container is a little clunky for my small purse but other than that wouldn't go anywhere without it!
Ashley W.
It doesn’t feel greasy on my lips but it does pack in some intense moisture. It’s in an adorable little package and it has a great flavour. It’s also organic! I have an eos obsession!
Iulia D.
This is not that good that I’ve expected because the price is a little too much for a lip balm and the NIVEA’s one this better than this E.O.S.... I cannot say that this balm disappointed me ,but I had heard a lot of good things about it and it just doesn’t seem like that!
Équilibre D.
Montréal , QC
This lip balm left my lips very soft and moisturized. It’s easy to put in my purse, that way I always have it with me. I love the design. The smell is wonderful, it’s discreet. I love everything about this product and recommend it!
Tara O.
This Lip Balm is one of my favourites from EOS. The coconut soothes the lips and has a really nice scent that has been complemented on my others. My lips were left feeling soft and nourished when I used it. 10/10. I would recommend this lip balm to all of y friends
Demii♡ M.
ME encanta mis labios siempre han sido resecos y lucho mucho para tenerlos humectados , el producto en si me ayuda bastante me lo acabo rapido y ese creo que es el problema ya que es muy dificil de conseguir al menos para mi
Avery K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have dry/chapped lips all year round. This helps prevent them from splitting. But does not do a lot to moisturizer them besides that. Good price. Repeat buyer.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?