BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Ashley H.
I got this as a Christmas stocking gift last year and it is amazing! Also it’s coconut which is a very big plus for me, it’s moisturizing for my lips I use it as a lip primer for my lip sticks and they apply amazingly and is long lasting when I use it! I highly recommend!
Erin B.
Miamisburg, OH
This is a good, soft and sweet smelling balm that's perfect for a purse. It's a great formula for the money. It quite frankly challenges Chapstick for the best staple lip balm. I don't like the shape, but otherwise I love it. I wish they still made it in stick form.
Tania A.
Phoenix
I really like this lip balm !! It’s my favorite in general and my favorite I’ve tried from eos, it goes on really smooth and moisturizes my dry lips and leaves my lips feeling nice and soft. I’ve purchased this twice and probably will again.
Jolie S.
Eos lip balm is the cheapest well caring moisturizer you can get.It is gentle and takes care of your skin.This is a very effective product for chapped lips.There is good value in the balm and it isn't even that pricey.There is a little room for improvement but other then that side affect its the perfect lip moisturizer.
Cecilia O.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Another great eos lip balm! Very consistent formula. One has never failed me.

Pros:
Stays on for a long time

Cons:
Looks childish past a certain age
Not as easy to use as a lip balm stick
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
This is by far my favorite lip balm, even among the other eos balms. It smells great, feels great, and after using it my lips are so soft. Before my lips were really cracked and chapped but now they’re smooth and soft. It’s super cheap so there’s no reason not to get it!
Karissa J.
salem ma
I loved this product for so long but after awhile I started to notice that it made my lips more dry and worse. I’ve tried almost all of them and it’s the same result for them all
Jenna B.
Los Angeles
I hate this stuff so much. It's so overhyped 😢 This is the opposite of moisturizing for me. It's super drying on my lips! It doesn't plump them up or smooth out my dry skin. It feels like it just sits on top of them without penetrating and getting some moisture in them.
Erika S.
Love this lip balm. The coconut flavor is subtle but not too subtle, the pink packaging is also very cute. I do like that the lip balm doesn’t feel too sticky or gooey, but it does leave you needing to apply more over time. The packaging, while cute, is a little inconvenient for a small bag, but overall this is a win.
Dana K.
Chandler, AZ
Honestly I think these are more trendy than functional. Smells nice and feels good when you first put it on, but it doesn’t seem to stay on long. Plus the spherical shape is not exactly easy to stick in your pocket like I usually do with my lip balm. Wouldn’t buy again.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?