BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Kassydi R.
This is really smooth, but you should buy a new one roughly around every month. The reason is because that this Eos lip balm dries out super quick and doesn’t moisturize my lips like it would when you first buy it.  So yes I would recommend if you’re up to buying a new one every so often.
Elise M.
Madison, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Eos is a great drug store brand of chapstick. It leaves your lips feeling nice and luxurious. However, I feel like I have to use more of this to get the same effects as a higher end brand. Love the smell of the coconut one and all in all, a great buy!
Mariel F.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
It keeps chapped lips a bay. It also smells pretty amazing. At first, I use to think it was super pricey but it works and I mean makeup prices are outrageous but I still buy it cuz its good. It makes me feel kissable. They need more flavors, not just limited time stuff.
Madison S.
richlands, norh carolina
Purchased at: Target
I love these! They smell so good! Got them at target. Low prices! They aren’t disappointing
Ashley D.
oceanside
Purchased at: ULTA
Like this chapstick a lot, very good scent. Works extremely well. Would recommend. Great packaging overall exceptional product. Good for the price. Will definitely be a repeat customer of this brand. Can buy at ulta or any major drug store
Maranda M.
Kernersville, NC
Love this lip balm! I purchase this brand all of the time, but the coconut milk is up there in my favorites! eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
Taylor G.
Louisville
I hate EOS lip balms. They apply super thick and taste terrible. They don’t help moisturize my lips when chapped.
Alisa S.
Spokane
Purchased at: Walmart
Calms my lips down and helps them stay smooth and shiny all day long! Absolutely love this product! Would definitely buy it again!
Tara S.
Saucier
Purchased at: Walmart
I love EOS lip balm these are my go to for chapped lips. They are very moisturizing on the lips and don’t make them feel greasy. I’ve used EOS for a long time and will continue to use them. I love all the flavors they have to choose from.
Kenia C.
los angeles
I love eos they make your lips so soft and moisturized they are the best they have a lot of different colors and scents. I rate this a four star. They are also very affordable they are about four dollars.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?