BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Zoe P.
Purchased at: Target
this product makes your lips smooth! however you have to apply it a lot to keep your lips smooth.
Ameera S.
Portland
While I find that the balm itself is reasonably nourishing (for a basic balm that is reasonably cheap), I wish the scent was actually more closely aligned with what coconut milk smells like. I find that this is one of the few balms in the entire line that fails to hold up to its name in terms of scent.
Jennifer G.
Yelm
Purchased at: Walmart
Another favorite of mine. Leaves my lips soft and moisturized. And it smells so good as well. Definitely recommend it
Jocelyn R.
passaic,nj
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It worked well and was really hydrating but I didn’t like the smell very much. Besides that I was impressed
Marisha S.
san antonio
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nice balm but had a super strong scent that I feel could have been a better scent though.
Kassydi R.
This is really smooth, but you should buy a new one roughly around every month. The reason is because that this Eos lip balm dries out super quick and doesn’t moisturize my lips like it would when you first buy it.  So yes I would recommend if you’re up to buying a new one every so often.
angela b.
Eloy, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
EOS lip balm has such good flavor and scent and it hydrates your lips like no other and theres so much product eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
Elise M.
Madison, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Eos is a great drug store brand of chapstick. It leaves your lips feeling nice and luxurious. However, I feel like I have to use more of this to get the same effects as a higher end brand. Love the smell of the coconut one and all in all, a great buy!
Ashley D.
oceanside
Purchased at: ULTA
Like this chapstick a lot, very good scent. Works extremely well. Would recommend. Great packaging overall exceptional product. Good for the price. Will definitely be a repeat customer of this brand. Can buy at ulta or any major drug store
Maranda M.
Kernersville, NC
Love this lip balm! I purchase this brand all of the time, but the coconut milk is up there in my favorites! eos™ Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?