BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Jenica M.
This is my favorite flavor of eos.  It lasts a long time and makes my lips feel amazing. This is my go to lip balm.
Jocelyn R.
passaic,nj
Purchased at: Rite Aid
It worked well and was really hydrating but I didn’t like the smell very much. Besides that I was impressed
Purchased at: Target
Not to strong of a scent and lasts really long. Leave my lips incredibly smooth and I use it every night.
Kam B.
Gainesville
I love this product, I have a bunch of them that I have used all the time. I would just recommend that the packaging be a little better because it is cute, but I have seen a lot of dirt get into the lip balm itself because of the way the top goes back on.
Janetta H.
Topeka, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. The container fit well in my hand. The smell was fantastic and it really kept my lips soft
Taylor P.
Gainesville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the scent of this! It’s so easy to pop into your purse or pocket and go. Lasts forever and is super hydrating.
Stephannie T.
Round Rock, TX
Cute but over priced. I liked the smell of this one but I don’t think I’d buy it again, there are others I like more.
April S.
Merrimack, NH
Purchased at: Target
I really loved the smell of this lip balm, however I feel like it didn’t keep my lips soft. I was hoping for a lip balm that works really well in the winter time considering I get severe dry lips.
Michaela D.
Attleboro, MA
Purchased at: Target
This is literally my most favorite chapstick ever! It smells amazing, lasts forever, and works so well. I have one in every single room in my house, my car, my gym bag, my diaper bag... everywhere!!
Linda G.
I use eos daily.  I put it on prior to apply my lip color to help moisturize.  it is easy to carry in my purse or in my pocket.  if I don't want to wear color it is great to us just to keep my lips soft and protected.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Emma P.
Readfield
What’s your favorite kind of EOS??