BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Kenyce J.
Pompano Beach
The Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk has a delightful smell. I have only used it once, but I would use it again. The balm is super gentle and left my lips feeling moisturized and has decent price and value. The only thing was that it made my lips peel a little. I would recommend this to other eos users if they are okay with peeling lips.
Lizette C.
Pharr
Purchased at: Macy's
Once you apply this lip balm to your lips it feels so smooth. If you want to have some smooth and moisturize lips this is your product!
Elizabeth S.
Upper Marlboro
The eos visibly soft lip balm in coconut milk is a great lip product. Its cute, fun to use, and keeps my lips soft all day. I have repurchased this product several times in different flavors. The packaging is fun to use but compact. I put one on my car, my desk at work, and my purse.

If you haven't tried it go give it a try!
~Maliya W.
It’s an amazing brand and I love it. It helps my dry lips and it is amazing I love this product so much and helps me and my website all the time it smells good and it even taste good just kidding I don’t but it is a really fun I’d recommend it 10 out of 10
Diana N.
west milford, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I love anything coconut and anything Eos so when I saw this flavor I needed to try it and now this has to be my go to lip balm! It leaves my lips so soft and luscious and the smell is amazing. It has to be one of my favorite lip balms and is one I would recommend this to anyone that wants an amazing lip balm
Vanessa G.
Albert Lea, MN
Love anything coconut so I had to grab this when it came out. It’s very nice formula makes lips super soft cute packaging as well and not too pricey can find great holiday sets with these
Magnolia E.
Pullman , WA
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells so good! I love the design of the balm when you first get it but once you start using it more it gets harder to apply because it doesn’t keep the half sphere shape. I love the coconut smell of this one.
Ana F.
Belleville, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Compre este lip balm ayer y el olor es increíble.
Deja mis labios súper hidratados.
Me costó 3.99$ en ulta
Hannah D.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Target
The visibly soft line is much more effective than the regular line of eos lip balms. I keep this in my bag and use it throughout the day. It doesn’t have an overwhelming scent which I like. It’s the perfect lip balm to carry on you. Makes lips soft and smooth for a relatively long time.
Anna S.
San Diego
This lip balm is so amazing! It smell so good and also has an ice taste to it! The packaging is so cute and comfortable you can literally carry it anywhere you go! I love using it on daily bases to keep my lips soft and moisturized with a nice little coconut scent! Yummy!!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?