BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Sheetal K.
It is moisturizing with a warm fragrance. The round shape covers more lip in lesser swipes. Perfect for colder weather. Use a lighter layer in summer.
Carrie B.
Chesterfield, VA
Smells amazing and even taste good if you if you happen to lick your lips. This is one of my go-tos for any season, especially cooler months.
Lariza B.
Houston
It was very  moisturizing. My lips felt amazing after using it. No more chapped lips! I really do recommend it.
Jess G.
Its great to use, it keeps lips hydrated and soft and easy to carry around any casual or busy day.  I love all the scents they have but I mostly like vanilla one!
Gina F.
Syracuse, NY
EOS never disappoints, love the smoothness of this and I also love how the coconut scent isn’t too strong because it’s “coconut milk”. Love it.
Hannah S.
Ladson, SC
Love these lip balms! They come in a very unique shape. Very gentle on super chapped lips. Love the scent, once again its not too much. The only issue with the item is I found it to be kind of pricey for a lip balm. Would definitely buy this product again.
Rya B.
San Jose
This lip balm is great! I have recommended it to all of my friends and family and they love it too. The smell is wonderful and it is very moisturizing. The price of this product is great considering how much product comes with it. I will continue to use this product!
Stacey W.
ulster park
Purchased at: Target
I love everything coconut and like how this makes my lips feel. With that being said i am not a fan of the shape of this lip balm. I feel like it’s harder to apply than other stick balms. Overall it’s pretty good.
grace b.
Purchased at: ULTA
good quality chapstick that made my lips very hydrated. although, i had to reapply several times. but very gental and soft. basic packaging, not a lot to it but nice. i probably wouldn’t buy again because the product lasts a while.
Jesica R.
This is okay - the smell is great and I like how compact it is - but I honestly don’t know what all the hype is about for these products. I am used to using Vaseline on my lips and it’s the best - this was just okay - probably won’t be purchasing this again - I’ll just stick to the old fashion Vaseline
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?