BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• Are these non toxic?3 Answers
  • EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Elizabeth L.
You have to add on a lot of it to get it to really moisturize your lips, it feels nice on your lips but I feel like the formulation could be better. I've had it for a couple of months and now it is very hard and doesn't glide on my lips very easily, the scent also smells like playdoh.
Lindsay M.
Allen, TX
so everyone had these like 2 years ago, and i have to say i fell for the trend. these are actually not very moisturizing and they just leave grease and thickness on your lips. at least they smelled great. there is much more out there.
Lauren P.
Harwich, MA
Best lips ever I would definitely recommend this it is so silky smooth it’s amazing I would definitely buy again the whole set of this is gentle and just so nice
Kriti D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love how smooth, soft, silky it is! I have oodles and oodles and paddles of this product. All women deserve this product.
Kenyce J.
Pompano Beach
The Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk has a delightful smell. I have only used it once, but I would use it again. The balm is super gentle and left my lips feeling moisturized and has decent price and value. The only thing was that it made my lips peel a little. I would recommend this to other eos users if they are okay with peeling lips.
DORA 💚.
this product left my lips feeling very good and soft moisturized for a long period of time and also I didn't have to apply a lot of it every hour. My lipe were never dried nor were they chapped. I've recommended this product and this sent to some of my friends and they loved it to much
Lizette C.
Pharr
Purchased at: Macy's
Once you apply this lip balm to your lips it feels so smooth. If you want to have some smooth and moisturize lips this is your product!
Elizabeth S.
Upper Marlboro
The eos visibly soft lip balm in coconut milk is a great lip product. Its cute, fun to use, and keeps my lips soft all day. I have repurchased this product several times in different flavors. The packaging is fun to use but compact. I put one on my car, my desk at work, and my purse.

If you haven't tried it go give it a try!
~Maliya W.
It’s an amazing brand and I love it. It helps my dry lips and it is amazing I love this product so much and helps me and my website all the time it smells good and it even taste good just kidding I don’t but it is a really fun I’d recommend it 10 out of 10
Kaylee M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best lip balm by far that has helped my lips the most I love the taste and the smell of it and can find this pretty much anywhere and it small and you can easily put I your pocket totally recommend
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?