BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Shanelle G.
Albany, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this product a while back and I honestly loved how portable it was! It’s small enough to carry when you are on the go and it’s also super cute! It feels great when you use it but a bonus is that it also smells good too! It does get hard to use when you’re getting close to emptying it because of the pan but I personally don’t mind. I would recommend to anyone who loves lip balms.
SageRyann E.
Taylorsville, UT
Not a huge fan of coconut milk but I am a fan of EOS! I love the design and the feel it leaves on my lips
Ashlyn J.
MY LIPS ARE SO SOFT. I needed a new lip moisturizer and this was by the checkout so I grabbed it. A little over $2.50 but it goes on so smooth. It's a great smell, not too strong, and it's not to oily either!
Bonnie V.
Milwaukie
eos™ Organic Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet
I really love having this product around and carrying one in my purse at all times! It’s so creamy but also I’ve had issues with eczema that’s effected my lips. Since I’ve used EOS I don’t have any eczema or chapped lips! Recommend!!!!
Kristin S.
Yreka
This stuff smells great until you use it a couple times. After using it awhile it has a weird smell to it. Makes it less attractive. Gentle and creamy feeling. Hard to carry around due to the bulkiness.
Caitlin B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite Eos egg! This and the blue one, which I think is vanilla. They smell amazing and feel sooo smooth when you put it on. I have one in every color:) definitely recommend!
Marisha S.
san antonio
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nice balm but had a super strong scent that I feel could have been a better scent though.
Joelle R.
Orchard Park
I absolutely adore EOS and this one is so nice! Smells so good so you can have it on for a long period of time, doesn't rub off right away AND tastes good! This chapstick was gifted to me and it's not gone yet
Simone V.
Live the smell! Its very addictive, doesn’t give a very ling lasting moisture coverage but feels good. I have never been able to finish one because it gets stollen by my dog, who also cant resist the smell.
Haley B.
Grants Pass
Purchased at: Walmart
This product makes my lips feel soft and silky. I use it during every season and it makes them feel fantastic.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?