BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Annie D.
Boise , ID
I love Eos lip balms! Every kind I’ve tried I’ve loved. They’ve become my holy grail of chapsticks. They are so hydrating & soothing. They feel kind of thick on the lips but in the best way. I own quite a few kinds & will continue to repurchase. Also I love the packaging!
Isabella P.
richmond
it was a subtle flavor but hydrating. i love all the eos products they are always very soft and hydrating. this chapstick almost didn’t really have scent or flavor it had a subtle coconut scent. i also had a beautiful packaging i love the pale pink with the white stripes.
Ashley H.
I got this as a Christmas stocking gift last year and it is amazing! Also it’s coconut which is a very big plus for me, it’s moisturizing for my lips I use it as a lip primer for my lip sticks and they apply amazingly and is long lasting when I use it! I highly recommend!
Cecilia O.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Another great eos lip balm! Very consistent formula. One has never failed me.

Pros:
Stays on for a long time

Cons:
Looks childish past a certain age
Not as easy to use as a lip balm stick
Jenna B.
Los Angeles
I hate this stuff so much. It's so overhyped 😢 This is the opposite of moisturizing for me. It's super drying on my lips! It doesn't plump them up or smooth out my dry skin. It feels like it just sits on top of them without penetrating and getting some moisture in them.
Erika S.
Love this lip balm. The coconut flavor is subtle but not too subtle, the pink packaging is also very cute. I do like that the lip balm doesn’t feel too sticky or gooey, but it does leave you needing to apply more over time. The packaging, while cute, is a little inconvenient for a small bag, but overall this is a win.
Lindsay S.
Elkton, VA
I really enjoy eos products, and I especially enjoy their lip balms. I like this coconut milk one, because it smells fantastic and it seems to leave my lips even more soft than normal. This product lasts for a long time (and you can reuse the container when it's empty!)
Maria P.
Cranston, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite scent from EOS! It’s super smooth & nourishing to my lips! I LOVE how soft my lips are after using this product. Also, it lasts for several hours in between applications. Two thumbs up!!!
Marlene V.
Midland, TX
I love the way it made my lips feel, they felt really soft & hydrated. I bought this item at Wal-Mart along with some others. It really was what I was expecting. I always go to Eos when I need lip balm. I do recommend this product to anyone who loves lip balm.
Dana K.
Chandler, AZ
Honestly I think these are more trendy than functional. Smells nice and feels good when you first put it on, but it doesn’t seem to stay on long. Plus the spherical shape is not exactly easy to stick in your pocket like I usually do with my lip balm. Wouldn’t buy again.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?