BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Natalie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product they work wonderful. They are great lip balm and are a pretty good travel size chapstick that won’t take up to much space. I love this lip balm so much I see a lot of people at school using these. I totally recommend.
Paige H.
I loved this product when I had it. Got it as a gift. Reason for 4 stars is I heard that it will make your lips more dry over time. It was very smooth and silky. It was difficult to put in your pocket but then again hard for me to lose
Micah d.
Elk Grove
I bought this balm as a set on Costco. I've always been using Eos products, and this balm is no exception. It's smooth, silky, and has a very mild but still refreshing scent. My lips feel moist at each application. I highly recommend!
Jade H.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walgreens
Just like the mint lip balm, this is Amazing. It is very gentle towards your lips. EOS are expensive but they are definitely worth the investment. As long as you don’t wear too much your lips will be silky smooth all through winter!
Judy Y.
Newport Beach, CA
Purchased at: Target
It’s okay. Flavor is good and lasts me a while, but it leaves a little bit of a film on the lips, so it’s hard to use and then use a lipstick or a gloss later. It’s also bulky so it’s hard to keep in your pocket or a small purse
Allison L.
Huntington Beach
One of my all time favorite chapsticks!! Whenever I can get the Coconut milk flavor I always buy them as they are harder to find! The pomegranate is great as well!! Softest chapsticks and it’s hard to lose due to its egg shape!!
Bryanna K.
Pottsville
One of my by far favorite things for when it come to school, can sit on my desk or table for whenever I need it, and doesn’t fall over. On top of that is feels amazing on the lips and has a great taste! I 10/10 recommend.
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Anything that smells like coconut you can count me in! The Eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk is one of my all time favs. It is very lightweight and keeps my lips moisturized and smooth. It is affordable and lasts a long time.
Becky G.
Byron, GA
I get extremely dry lips in both the summer and winter.  They tend to peel.  I am not a huge fan of eos because it doesn't take care of the main problem.  It feels good, but does repair or prevent the peeling.
Carla D.
San Antonio
I liked how smooth and soft it made my lips. The taste and smell were not overwhelming but also not underwhelming. I live the color of the ball. I also like the design of the ball. The price of eos is just perfect. I would definitely buy again. I give them as gifts in goodie bags and christmas stockings
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?