BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Hershey J.
Killeen, TX
This product left my lips nice and hydrated! I must have like 12 different EOS around my house. I always have one in my purse, my car, my kitchen drawer, the bathroom, my make up bag, the guest room for my guests, and this is always a part of every Christmas stocking.
Kait B.
Newark
I originally did not think I would like this brand but I have grown to love it. It is a staple when it comes to my chapstick. I always have it in my purse. The scent and the taste are major pluses I love it! I would recommend this to others especially this exact scent
Kristen D.
Saugus
I love the smell of this balm, it's a little heavy on the lips but works well for protectiom and hydration, not sticky on the lips, not over bearing flavor when you lick your lips or eat & drink. Lasts for good amount of time between applications, definitly repeat user!
Christina M.
Love this chapstick! I feel like my lips are always dry and I use chapstick religiously. I can actually feel an immediate difference unlike some other brands. I wasn’t thrilled about the shape initially but it makes it so much easier to find in my purse or diaper bag!
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
We LOVE eos in our house. It’s super moisturizing, and the flavors are wonderful for the most part (I hate the mint flavored ones). We’ve been using it for a couple of years in our house and will continue to use it daily! I love that some versions come with SPF in them too.
Jolie S.
Eos lip balm is the cheapest well caring moisturizer you can get.It is gentle and takes care of your skin.This is a very effective product for chapped lips.There is good value in the balm and it isn't even that pricey.There is a little room for improvement but other then that side affect its the perfect lip moisturizer.
Ashley H.
I got this as a Christmas stocking gift last year and it is amazing! Also it’s coconut which is a very big plus for me, it’s moisturizing for my lips I use it as a lip primer for my lip sticks and they apply amazingly and is long lasting when I use it! I highly recommend!
Cecilia O.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
Another great eos lip balm! Very consistent formula. One has never failed me.

Pros:
Stays on for a long time

Cons:
Looks childish past a certain age
Not as easy to use as a lip balm stick
Karissa J.
salem ma
I loved this product for so long but after awhile I started to notice that it made my lips more dry and worse. I’ve tried almost all of them and it’s the same result for them all
Annie D.
Boise , ID
I love Eos lip balms! Every kind I’ve tried I’ve loved. They’ve become my holy grail of chapsticks. They are so hydrating & soothing. They feel kind of thick on the lips but in the best way. I own quite a few kinds & will continue to repurchase. Also I love the packaging!
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?