BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH

• EXCELENTE ... producto, me gusta mucho, donde vivo hace m...1 Answers
  • What about this smell? I have Vanilla one and I love it, ...7 Answers
Lisa R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This product is my fav of all the EOS line. It is hydrating, not too waxy, feels really smooth going on. I do feel smoother lips after using this product vs. the others in the EOS line. And the smell, is too die for!
Melanie B.
Dumont, NJ
this lip balm made my lips feel moisturized but only for a short amount of time. Also, I felt like it was rough and dried out my lips more once I used more of the balm up. Not sure why it got worse as I used it. There are so many other lip balms for the price that are more convenient shape and actually moisturize your lips for good.
Emma J.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all the Eos lip balms they are amazing and smell great too. Pretty good prices and are worth the price. Would recommend. They are exceptionally moisturizing and they look really cute too. Would buy again.
Tabitha G.
Indianapolis, IN
One of my favorite flavors! I love the coconut milk and my lips feel fantastic after every use! I don't need to put much on through out the day either. Just a couple applications and I'm good to go.
Rachel S.
Oneida
I love eos lip balm. I never have to worry about my lips being dry and chapped. It's very effective and smells good at the same time. It's very good value. It's gentle on the lips and makes your lips feel great. No need for improvement or any changes.
Kristin C.
Salamanca
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This one is by far my favorite smells and tastes great Ulta super hydrating but doesn’t feel heavy great value mine lasted forever
Fatemah S.
Dearborn, MI
Purchased at: Target
I love using these lip balms so much! They’re one of the few balms that leave my lips feeling extra smooth for most of the day. I barely have to reapply throughout the day which is important to me! I definitely recommend this product!
Sarah E.
Frisco
Purchased at: Target
I’ve bought this many times, I really love how moisturizing it is on the lips. It’s has a good creamy consistency. It comes with a lot of product, and the price is reasonable. The smell is amazing as well!
Lennart G.
New York
This balm is my favorite. It feels refreshing and doesn't leave your lips feeling too sticky. I use it everyday before I go to work & before I sleep. Definitely recommend it!
Melanie A.
I've used a few variants of eos lip balms, and each time, they have dried my lips out! It will seem fine initially, but I find my lips get dry and chapped more often and thus needed a re-application of lip balm more frequently than if I had used another brand. This has worked for some of my friends, but it doesn't work for me.
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Pam P.
Doral, FL
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Blanca S.
Is this product worth the price?
Daniela T.
San Juan
Is this product non toxic?